Vami Complaining about Obama(WARNING: Shit Thread)

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

Re: Barrack Obama is awsome

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Vami IV wrote:When the UN finally comes to a conclusion, it is too little too late. It's as ineffective as the US government, and should be dissolved.

Okay what sort of government should we have.

inb4 anarchy

Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 pm

A picture of Africa should be our government? I agree.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Silverdream wrote:A picture of Africa should be our government? I agree.

Enough sarcasm there to make Littlefinger flinch. Read Overwatch's post before mine.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm afraid the continent of Africa is not an anarchy.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:48 pm

It is if you're racist
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

IVhorseman wrote:you're racist

Said the Liberal to the Conservative.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Fun fact, testing people and people on a variety of factors, scientists have found that people have blockades in their brain that trigger when they are forced into a corner or have to face changes while people showed more willingness to try new things. Make of this what you will vami.

I don't know what happened to my post but I wont change it
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:"...willingness to try new things. Make of this what you will Vami".

Like when I want to try new anime.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Re: Vami Complaining about Obama(WARNING: Shit Thread)

Postby Zahru II » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 am

I was about to suggest renaming the thread but seems like someone beat me to it, good job!
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:52 am

Since this thread has already gone to shit, I'll bring up a few things.

Vami IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Say what you will about his corruption , but he strengthened the US' relationship with China and brought about many important education reforms.

Under Obama, the USA is / has been under more debt in the last 6(ish) years than in the past 40.

Common Core Curriculum, or "important education reforms."

You do realize I was talking about Nixon, right?

Vami IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Okay, piltogg.

Every Liberal argument ending ever.

I've only ever voted for the Green Party.

Also, thinking that Africa is just one giant wasteland filled with warlords and pirates is just racist. There are plenty of developed nations in Africa.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:10 am

Nixon was actually a really good president before Watergate. Sure, he was paranoid as fuck, but he did do a lot of good. Breaking up China and Russia's lovemaking by just visiting China was brilliant.

Plus, he got the US its pandas.

Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:26 am

Zupponn wrote:Nixon was actually a really good president before Watergate. Sure, he was paranoid as fuck, but he did do a lot of good. Breaking up China and Russia's lovemaking by just visiting China was brilliant.

Plus, he got the US its pandas.

I agree that Nixon was a good president before Watergate and that he did strengthen US-China relations, but I feel that it's incorrect to say that he broke "China and Russia's lovemaking". Mao was miffed at Russia before because of Khrushchev's anti-Stalinist views, and the two countries even had a little war over border disputes. It's also hard to love another superpower on the same continent as you.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:32 am

Vami IV wrote:

lol check out how fast this one jumps the gun

we've got a live one... man your battlestations!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 am

Vami IV wrote:

I forget how often I've mentioned this before, but anybody who categorizes people or ideas according to whether they're liberal or conservative is an idiot. No, don't try and start in with a "but at least I" or any other dumb rationalization. If you've fallen for the manufactured reductionist liberal-versus-conservative narrative then you've willingly chosen to be an idiot, and you only broadcast that fact to everyone else every time you bring it up.

Liberal and conservative are two words that used to mean something in terms of philosophical grounding and political positions, and that ended decades ago. Now they're just tribal catchwords that political media uses to keep you from giving genuine thought to any issue other than "how does this information affect my team's standing against the other team." It's worse than useless. Not thinking about it at all would literally be better than showing up with your liberal-versus-conservative scorecard, because then at least you're not getting in the way of people who actually want to engage the issues rather than just argue over who's winning.

When you say stuff like "Said the Liberal to the Conservative" I am sure, in your own mind, you think that's communicated some essential fact or irony or I can't even guess. All that's communicated is that you have not given any thought to whatever you're talking about other than base team affiliation, and you are somehow proud of this fact, and you are in fact so proud of it that you want the rest of us to know.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm

stubby wrote:
Vami IV wrote:

I forget how often I've mentioned this before, but anybody who categorizes people or ideas according to whether they're liberal or conservative is an idiot. No, don't try and start in with a "but at least I" or any other dumb rationalization. If you've fallen for the manufactured reductionist liberal-versus-conservative narrative then you've willingly chosen to be an idiot, and you only broadcast that fact to everyone else every time you bring it up.

Liberal and conservative are two words that used to mean something in terms of philosophical grounding and political positions, and that ended decades ago. Now they're just tribal catchwords that political media uses to keep you from giving genuine thought to any issue other than "how does this information affect my team's standing against the other team." It's worse than useless. Not thinking about it at all would literally be better than showing up with your liberal-versus-conservative scorecard, because then at least you're not getting in the way of people who actually want to engage the issues rather than just argue over who's winning.

When you say stuff like "Said the Liberal to the Conservative" I am sure, in your own mind, you think that's communicated some essential fact or irony or I can't even guess. All that's communicated is that you have not given any thought to whatever you're talking about other than base team affiliation, and you are somehow proud of this fact, and you are in fact so proud of it that you want the rest of us to know.

I think due to the liberal and conservative thing, congress is so divided what it can accomplish is about nothing
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb