The scariest Experience.

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

The scariest Experience.

Postby Nimja » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:13 am

what is yours?
Mine was today.
I was at the Western wall, and suddenly, I hear someone screaming "Allah Wu Akbar!". EVERYONE turns round, and we see this guy being wrestled by IDF forces through the area. My first thought is that this sis some sort of messed up street show (there are loads of them), but the guys howls-and I mean howls, like a frikkin wolf-, and his struggling prove evidnt. and once or twice he almost escaped. But they eventually shoved him into a van.God, it was scary.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Re: The scariest Experience.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:29 am

An ex girlfriend from many years ago tried to stick her finger up my arse while doing oral testing.

It was pretty scary, but that's a fire exit only.

So I taught her what for.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 am

I was up at Isle Royal in Lake Superior just sitting at a picnic table when a moose walked out of the woods, stopped about 5 feet from my group, looked at us, and then moved on like Bonn-o-Tron. I can't really remember if I was scared or not, but a moose is not an animal you want to piss off.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby piltogg » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 am

This one time I went camping with the boyscouts when I was like seven, and a really big spider found its way into my tent. Smacked it with a shoe. It fell between the floorboards. No way to know if it died or not. Good luck falling back asleep.

That's about it really. No life threatening situations other than that one time I got hit by a car.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:42 pm

^ right but you rolled through it so you're fine ^

Does the time I got crushed by a wall and barely survived count as scary? I was conscious all the way up to the operating table and there was this point where they get me to the hospital (a catholic one) and a bunch of nuns just appeared out of nowhere to inform me that my mom and dad were there to see me. This is after being informed that I'd severed my femoral artery, so at this point I pretty much had to make peace with my maker and accept the fact that there was a good chance that I was gonna die.

There was also that time when I was in the hospital after and they had to keep changing my horrifying wound-vac psuedo-bandage every couple of days. My leg had swollen up so big that they had to make a massive incision to drain all the goop out, and the first several times they changed the bandage it was still such a deep and fresh wound that I could see my own bones.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tzan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:30 pm

On Sunday I was having a steak dinner with my father, brother and nephew.
I told them your leg story while eating. :)
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I once found out that me and this old dude both eat the same foods. This old dude:
-didn't even know what a burrito was
-didn't know what memetext was
-didn't know what tfw meant

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Wow, that IS scary.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 am

I was born. Most fucked up thing ever.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Maverick » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 am

dilanski wrote:I was born. Most fucked up thing ever.

Fuck. I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Natalya » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Some near-misses with my car and other idiots on the road perhaps. I haven't really had any brushes with death.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Some dumb bitch on her phone almost killed me, my mum, and my semi-retarded brother once while we were looking for my Sister.

Got evicted from my cousin's house because my fucking brother smashed up said cousin's car with a fucking Mesquite branch, Scratch style.

One time in Japan, when I was, like, 5 or so, I was the front line of our house against an Earthquake.

Had a fucking moose, with a calf eating the tree in my front yard when I lived in Alaska. We were trapped indoors, while this group of dumb bastards was just watching the whole damn thing.

Power went out in Utah when I was six, had to stay in our truck to avoid being broiled alive until almost Medianoche (Midknight). Only thing worse than Mormon mosquitoes are Alaskan ones.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:07 am

Vami IV wrote:Had a fucking moose, with a calf eating the tree in my front yard when I lived in Alaska. We were trapped indoors, while this group of dumb bastards was just watching the whole damn thing.

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder; that we lived in fear of the meese.

Even though Moose are protective of their young, you still had the option to shoot it or mount it. Did you guys just respect the life of another living creature?

Also, as long as we're being serious. I've faced several near death experiences. When I was a baby, I went camping with my parents. One night, a bear was just outside of our tent when I began to cry. When I was a toddler, I walked into a parking lot and was almost run over before my Mom got me. I almost drowned in a pool before I grabbed onto this older boy. I was almost run over by one of my peers while walking my dog, and I only narrowly ran to escape the car. While this isn't a near death experience, I also came across a bear cub when dirtbiking in the mountains.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 am

Silverdream wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Had a fucking moose, with a calf eating the tree in my front yard when I lived in Alaska. We were trapped indoors, while this group of dumb bastards was just watching the whole damn thing.

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder; that we lived in fear of the meese.
Sind wir die Moose? Nein, wir sind die Jäger

Even though Moose are protective of their young, you still had the option to shoot it or mount it. Did you guys just respect the life of another living creature?

Also, as long as we're being serious. I've faced several near death experiences. When I was a baby, I went camping with my parents. One night, a bear was just outside of our tent when I began to cry. When I was a toddler, I walked into a parking lot and was almost run over before my Mom got me. I almost drowned in a pool before I grabbed onto this older boy. I was almost run over by one of my peers while walking my dog, and I only narrowly ran to escape the car. While this isn't a near death experience, I also came across a bear cub when dirtbiking in the mountains.

Ah, northern experiences really are the best.

Anyway, I lived in on a military base, there were cops :fist: , I was about 10 or so, and no one there was manly enough and claim the mighty Moose steed.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 am

Hans Jørgen Olsen, a 12-year-old Norwegian boy, saved himself and his sister from a moose attack using skills he picked up playing the online role playing game World of Warcraft..

Hans and his sister got into trouble after they had trespassed the territory of the moose during a walk in the forest near their home. When the moose attacked them, Hans knew the first thing he had to do was ‘taunt’ and provoke the animal so that it would leave his sister alone and she could run to safety. ‘Taunting’ is a move one uses in World of Warcraft to get monsters off of the less-well-armored team members.

Once Hans was a target, he remembered another skill he had picked up at level 30 in ‘World of Warcraft’ – he feigned death. The moose lost interest in the inanimate boy and wandered off into the woods. When he was safely alone Hans ran back home to share his tale of video game-inspired survival.

Source
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Next

Return to Thunderdumb