The scariest Experience.

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: The scariest Experience.

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm American, not Norse.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Tzan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 pm

I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Tzan wrote:I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.

Did you also have cabbage salad and scalloped potatoes?

We may be related.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 am

Vami IV wrote:I'm American, not Norse.

I'm Norse.
By the way, are you actual American, or just a move-in?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Tzan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

Silverdream wrote:
Tzan wrote:I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.

Did you also have cabbage salad and scalloped potatoes?

We may be related.

The potatoes where baked in the oven in a dish with cream and butter.
Coleslaw, which is basically cabbage.
Corn
Asparagus
Peas
Those tiny onions baked in cream
Fruit salad
Bread rolls
13 people

I might have gone over my cholesterol budget yesterday.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Tzan wrote:The potatoes where baked in the oven in a dish with cream and butter.
Coleslaw, which is basically cabbage.
Corn
Asparagus
Peas
Those tiny onions baked in cream
Fruit salad
Bread rolls
13 people

You ate 13 people? You monsters!
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby mgb519 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:07 pm

I was at Wendy's, and I was waiting for my food. Then this guy walked up to the counter with a gun, so I left.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

mgb519 wrote:I was at Wendy's, and I was waiting for my food. Then this guy walked up to the counter with a gun, so I left.

Mgb: *Notices pistol in Man's hand* "Aw, nah. Fuck this shit man, I outta here, bitch!"
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Zupponn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:58 pm

>At work the other day
>Guy walks up to counter with gun
>It's hard not to look at it
>The nice policeman buys some batteries
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby mgb519 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 am

No, it was not a nice policeman, or a policeman at all. It was in fact a robbery. He literally ignored me, so I walked out.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Tzan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 am

Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:13 people

You ate 13 people? You monsters!

Thats why I was concerned about my cholesterol.
Several of my relatives have gotten morbidly obese.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 am

Nothing that tops IV's story obviously, but as a kid I was at the supermarket once and I saw this old lady with her trolley on the aisle opposite from me. The moment I saw her I instinctively thought 'something bad is going to happen' and literally one second later she suddenly freezes up and falls over straight on her back. She was fine the one moment, and then bam, she was gone. It's not so uncommon that old people have heart attacks but what confuses me is that I felt something was wrong when there was no way to know.

There was also this time after football training when I took off my shoe and two of my toes looked out of place and I couldn't move them nor feel them and I just kinda wrung them back into place, that was kinda freaky.

Once I woke up at night and thought I had a cold, so I got a tissue paper, and when I blew my nose it suddenly started bleeding like hell. When I got back to bed and put the light on I saw my bed was full of blood from my nose. There's an obvious joke to be made here, yeah yeah.

My cult also scared me once by jumping the door open as I was laying in bed: because she moved so quickly and I was only half-awake it looked like a huge hairy arm was opening the door instead of a cult.

The worst thing is probably when I woke up to a lot of noise at night one time and heard my mom scream "he's hanging himself!" I naturally thought she meant my dad (not that he has suicidal tendencies, but he was the only other person in the house) so I rushed over thinking my dad was about to die, but it turns out it was the cult that was accidentally hanging itself by trying to crawl in through the window. Why my mom shouted 'he' and not 'it' is hanging itself still confuses me to this day. Even 'she' would have been more appropriate. The cult survived, by the way.

So yeah, my dad has had much more scary experiences than I do. He got a kick upside the head once playing football which gave him a concussion, he once took a jump into a deep pool and didn't know which side was up or down, so he swam whichever way he thought was up and didn't realize he was heading in the wrong direction until he hit the bottom (he almost drowned), only just managing to get up again.

He's had these sudden attacks where suddenly he couldn't breathe anymore, and as a kid he was approached by pedophiles more than once (but he managed to get away because he was smart enough to say his parents were near on the first occasion and that his friends were waiting for him on the second).

He also almost died several times. He was riding his bike alongside the canal when he saw this friend / colleague of his up ahead, so he sped up and gave him a scare as he passed him. He was still looking over his shoulder at his friend when he suddenly looked back to the front and saw he was mere meters away from bashing his face into a 'danger' sign at (quite literally) breakneck speeds. He dodged right on time and it just grazed his shoulder. If that'd been his face I probably wouldn't be typing this right now.

The other time he almost died was when he was hanging onto a friend's motorcycle with his bike, and he was wearing this leather jacket. I don't remember exactly how it happened but at one point he was sent flying through the air because the motorcycle had to make a sudden stop or something, and he landed on his back and slid across the ground, only saved by the jacket, which was completely torn up. To top things off, a car coming from the opposite direction managed to stop only right on time to avoid running him over, the tire stopping inches away from his face.

He also claims there was this weird ghost-like guy that used to haunt their house, and my grandmother tells the story as well, but it's obviously bullshit: I know my grandmother well enough to know she'd kick the ass of any uninvited visitors six ways from Sunday.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Re: The Scarier Experiences in Life

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:44 pm

This just happened now at a local hang out spot on the Concho River.

I was hanging out with my family, when I began to notice that my vision had become badly blurred, and I barely see out of my right eye. Asked my sister (Neko_IV) if my eyes were normal, and she told me it was badly dilated, so I started rocking the Pirate look. Sister said that I might have had really bad dehydration, but the dumb waitress bitch decided that because my mother was talking to a cousin of mine, she wouldn't come over to check on us. We sent my mentally impaired brother to go refill my DP with water.

Eventually we got back to our apartments, and I took a nap.

Seems to be going away now, but I think I'm turning into an American Warhead. I will never watch Supernatural ever again.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Vami IV wrote:Seems to be going away now, but I think I'm turning into an American Warhead. I will never watch Supernatural ever again.

Hmm. Have you been subjected to severe alcohol abuse, minifig overloadedness and mom-shagging?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Seems to be going away now, but I think I'm turning into an American Warhead. I will never watch Supernatural ever again.

Hmm. Have you been subjected to severe alcohol abuse, minifig overloadedness and mom-shagging?

No. Do family problems count?

Anyway, is IV in your above post me or Horseman? Just refer to me as Vami or Corran (Real name)

EDIT: Fixed the ink.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb