Hammer onto justice

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: Hammer onto justice

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Moved to thunderdumb to allow Rayhawk a second chance at his thing with a second topic while the spam can remain in place.

Because I put a lot of hard work into that spam damnit.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 pm

By the way, what exactly was this story supposed to be? You never really explained what you were trying to do by writing it.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:By the way, what exactly was this story supposed to be? You never really explained what you were trying to do by writing it.

A prelude to some forum battles I may get around to eventually
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Silverdream wrote:Since everyone is just complaining and shitting up the thread even harder (although admit scythe's last post was mostly original), I'm actually going to help and give advice....
Seriously guys. Who didn't write shit when they were twelve? Excuse him for trying to better himself as a writer and bounce ideas off of this forum, even if they may be stereotypical.

And yet as soon as someone tries to help him actually break it up into paragraphs, Rayhawk still has a problem with it and tells the people exposing his plot holes that they're the dumbasses. You can't fix it, you can't make it worse. Rayhawk simply is.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby mgb519 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:also fighting is not human nature, we are capable of hiding

I'm just going to leave this here.
I forget the exact quote, but someone once said that there are no just wars. I don't know how much I agree with that, but it is certainly true that there are a lot of wars that could have easily been avoided. But BY NATURE, man turns to conflict. You can't just turn that on it's head if you want people to accept your story.
There is something called "willing suspension of disbelief," and as a writer it is your responsibility to not abuse that, or readers will disregard your story as not being believable.

Point being that if you make it so that man entirely runs away, you're pushing the limits of your audience's suspension of disbelief.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:*Writing Fail, I would know*

Ummmmm...

Halo and Gundam are right this way, bro.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:07 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Since everyone is just complaining and shitting up the thread even harder (although admit scythe's last post was mostly original), I'm actually going to help and give advice....
Seriously guys. Who didn't write shit when they were twelve? Excuse him for trying to better himself as a writer and bounce ideas off of this forum, even if they may be stereotypical.

And yet as soon as someone tries to help him actually break it up into paragraphs, Rayhawk still has a problem with it and tells the people exposing his plot holes that they're the dumbasses. You can't fix it, you can't make it worse. Rayhawk simply is.

They weren't plot holes, this was a prelude to somthing I was planning, but I am greatful someone corrected the g-rammer (dam word filter)
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby motorhead fan » Mon May 05, 2014 7:27 am

my eyes are burning
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw

Postby motorhead fan » Mon May 05, 2014 7:29 am

after eading that, I got up to get some food and my eyes went dark and all my limbs went floppy.
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon May 05, 2014 9:27 am

motorhead fan wrote:after eading that, I got up to get some food and my eyes went dark and all my limbs went floppy.

Spend some time doing book swaps on figment. You build up an immunity to this kind of thing really fast doing that.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby piltogg » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 am

the fuck? :mystery:
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Oh, its this thread again.

Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby loafofcheese » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:34 am

At risk of being banned, I will complain about the capitalisation, grammar, and breaking up of text. Start by using capital letters for starting sentences and proper nouns. I would then focus on splitting sentences after the second comma. After that, learn the difference between the Past Perfect, The Past Imperfect, and the Subjunctive tenses.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to Thunderdumb