Look at tihs

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Look at tihs

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:55 pm

It tnurs out, wehn you are witreing olny the frsit and lsat ltetrs hvae to be the smae for you to be albe to raed it, aamzing huh?
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert

Re: Look at tihs

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:It tnurs out, wehn you are witreing olny the frsit and lsat ltetrs hvae to be the smae for you to be albe to raed it, aamzing huh?

Boy it's lkie tverallneig bcak to 2005
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Re: Look at tihs

Postby Maverick » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 am

Siht trhead.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Return to Thunderdumb