All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd
You must use only medieval pieces.
The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1789
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠
I'm baffled and saddened how many views this vod has.
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4442
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
It's very well animated but very poorly written.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 7643
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest