The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Image

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Apollyon wrote:I am also waiting for the day when i find pr0n with people i know.

It is a pretty weird experience, especially if you find it on Reddit and the guy who uploaded it is super-creepy.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Image

Best english ever.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5262
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:56 pm

My kind of girl:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:My kind of girl:
*pics*

Agreed.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5404
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:My kind of girl:
*pics*

Agreed.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Good thing I never set the alarm:

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:Good thing I never set the alarm:

Image

Agreed.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Silverdream wrote:Image

Agreed.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5404
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Zombie cult jumps high
hunting for brainz like catnip
meow brainz meow

Image
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

That movie should be erased from existance... meow
Last edited by Silverdream on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Tzan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:57 pm

meow brainz....
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest