BrikwaRPG in the Yellow Sector: Turn 0 and beyond.

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

BrikwaRPG in the Yellow Sector: Turn 0 and beyond.

Post by Silverdream » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Kaiser Klaus: Alright, here's the plan: I quickly pick off the bowmen with my assault rifle. This will give them time to swarm and attack me in large groups, so I'll have to rely on my high armour and Katana. You will then go on the other side of the fortification, using their low numbers to your advantage. Then, if either of us is alive by that point, we take the fort.

Silvadream: I've got a good idea! ill summon mercenaries to help us!

Kaiser Klaus: Fine, but I'm killing anyone at the first sign of treason to the Third Alliance.

Dr. Russell Glassman, MD PhD
Micro-Biologist
Experimental Rifle (+1), Katana (+0)
Armor (+1)
Skill (+3)
Move (+0)
Backstory: Dr. Glassman was a pioneering Trattorian in the field of Immortal Core research, but unfortunately is much better known for trying to hit on the commander of the armed forces at one point. This provoked a lot of jealously from his socially-awkward colleagues, who appealed to the Council of Scientists to fire and blacklist him. Left with his career destroyed and with no future, Glassman stole his experimental gun, modified it to also fire normal rounds, and began to live as a mercenary for hire, angry and wanting revenge.

Eberhard
A dutch sniper
Sniper rifle
Wings
2 + armor
2 + skill
1+ ranged weapons

Lieutenant Wolffe
Prussian Deserter
Mo: 5"
Skill: 1d6+1 (+1)
Armour: 6 (+2)
Zerreiser UR: 3 Ra: 7" Da: 1d6+1 (+1)
Shield UR: 2, 1d6 (+1)

Backstory

Wolffe was a squad leader from New Prussia who had been fighting for the Empire from the first days of their wars against the indigenous tribes. His tactical skill was noticed early on, but he chose to remain a Lieutenant, saying he would not abandon his squad. Following the fall of New Prussia, Lieutenant Wolffe thought he was on his way to the remains of the fleet on an evacuation convoy when a VoL raiding party ambushed the nigh defenseless convoy. He fought hard, and was the last man standing against overwhelming odds. The VoL, admiring his courage, spared his life. Carrying the shame for the convoy he had lost and the people he had failed to protect, Wolffe felt unable to face his people again and has dwelled the Brikverse as a mercenary ever since.

Master Chef
Action Cook
The Frying Pan of Goodliness, Shield of Reckoning
Armor
Armor
Close Combat Weapon
Close Combat Weapon
Close Combat Weapon

Master Chef is the current Iron Chef champion, having killed the Covenant of Ultra Cooks in the last competition. Originally he was part of the Spartan Cooking Program, but the rivalry with the Covenant has taken the lives of all of his comrades, leaving him as the last chef to have a working mastery of the Spartan cooking techniques, which he uses to decimate his enemies at every opportunity.

Kerrick
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter/Aspiring Politician
War-Axe, NCR Advanced Blaster Rifle
Skill +2
Ranged Weapon +1
Close Combat Weapon +2
Brother of NCR leader Khaar, (not Zupponn's BrikRPG Khaar, they just happen to share the same name) he was granted the privilege of coming aboard the Justice as it made its extra-Galactic voyage. Having only just turned 18, he was still rebellious. Soon after the capital city's completion, Khaar and Kerrick had a fight, resulting in Kerrick stealing a uncompleted prototype frigate from NCR Shipyards, and flying off. He's made a mercenary of himself in the past few years, having experience from being around the military with his brother. But also learned politics from his brother and also enjoys it, and often uses those skills in his jobs, before blasting the marks head off with a stolen rifle from the NCR military.

Leutenant Harafkyn
BrikJaegerkin Supply Officer (detatched)
Shotgun, Halberd
Skill
Armor
Range
CCW
CCW
(total: Skill +1, Mv +0, Armor +1, Range +1 [Shotgun don't NEED range - can I get a bit of extra damage but keep the range the same?], Close Combat +2 [BIG poleaxe]
Former Supply and Salvage officer from the 13th Space BrikJaegers, the Leutenant was the only survivor of a massive counterattack by an unknown force that essentially carpetbombed his unit's base with bomb-wrapped Dungans, obliterating the supply depot Harafkyn ran and wiping out his buddies (and the Dungans, but that's beside the point). He couldn't turn to the mercenary life, because he already WAS one, so was forced to go solo instead. These days, Harafkyn is looking for three things: beer, a way home, and a more awesome hat. Being the former Supply officer, Harafkyn has access to weird ammo for his shotgun, including (but not limited to) incendiary (fire is good), normal shot, and paint (when a BrikJaeger paints the town red, they REALLY paint the town!).

Pvt. Hans
Luchardsko Trooper
Weapons: Carabine (ranged 1), Grenade launcher (ranged 2)
+1 armor,
move,
ranged 1,
skill

Name: George
Class: Assasin/Hunter
Weapon 1: Black Katana (+0)
Weapon 2: Bow
Skill Point 1:Ranged Combat Weapon
Skill Point 2:Ranged Combat Weapon
Skill Point 3:Close Combat Weapon
Skill Point 4:Skill
Skill Point 5:Armor

Name: Zachary Nihil
Skill: +3 skill, +2 armor.
Weapon: pistol and shield
Background: He was once a simple door to door soap salesman. His claim to fame was that this soap could wash away peach AIDS. This of course was a huge scam. He now spends his days running from all the people that are demanding refunds.

Zachary closes the gates, knowing the next mercenary is a disgruntled customer of his.

"Shiny, a man could come out of a jungle like this only 21 years old and hella rich.

The right.

Dr. Glassman: Those blue devices seem to be Bavarian landmines. It's lucky I was here to spot them.

The middle.

The left.

George, Hans and Kerrick on the left.

Kerrick, Master Chef, Eberhard, Dr. Glassman, Lt. Wolffe and Zachary Nihil in the middle.

Leutenant Harafkyn on the right, with Lt. Wolffe.

Orders, yo.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Re: BrikwaRPG in the Yellow Sector: Turn 0 and beyond.

Post by lawmaster » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Feed some of them my wings so that they are under my control then shoot at the enemies.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Do we post orders, or PM them?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Preferably post orders in this thread.
Image lol j/k

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Alright,then I have my guy back up, and shoot at the nearest mine. Then move forward.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Dr. Glassman wrote:These mines are only triggered by putting weight or force on them. They aren't buried so I can assume that we can just walk around them for now.
Image lol j/k

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Dr. Glassman wrote:These mines are only triggered by putting weight or force on them. They aren't buried so I can assume that we can just walk around them for now.
So jump the mines, or run REALLY fast over them. Check.

Sombrero works!

Lt Harafkyn, correctly guessing that he was brought here to kill things (something a BrikJaeger excels at, in theory), says "Hey Sveethaut, for vy hyu is callink me for dis..." then he spies the guy in front of him with the big feather-hat and goes "oh-HO! Nevvermind, boss, I get da idea!" The Lt will charge forward (trying to jump over the mine if he has to), unload his shotgun (normal brikshot) into the hippie-hair dude with the grass stalk (weed?) as he passes in an attempt to reach the guy with the red feather headdress in an attempt to kill him and claim his truly awesome hat!

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Whups, sorry about the double-post. Accident - my mouse is going to pot and double-clicks things that shouldn't be double-clicked sometimes.
Last edited by Scribonius on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Take cover behind that tall plant, shoot at the scavs. Rant angrily about how Trattorian science has fallen from its laissez faire roots and hopefully confuse the natives with philosophy.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Oh, alright, shoot at the nearest Jaw-Jaw, hoping to draw some of the enemies towards the mines.

Cytheran
Officer

Post by Cytheran » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Zachary will walk somewhat close to a mine. He then begins talking his sales pitch to attract an audience. Once he has a good sized crowd(or any) he'll ask for a volunteer to demonstrated how the mine works. Shoot anyone that walks away from him or anyone in range/left alive.

SirCheese
Champion
Champion

Post by SirCheese » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Why is there a Dungan Ja Ja next to an S-Goat? I'm not signing up, I just noticed this.
I made this account when I was twelve. And then I went away for six years. And now I'm baaaaaack???

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

SirCheese wrote:Why is there a Dungan Ja Ja next to an S-Goat? I'm not signing up, I just noticed this.
Because Scavs will integrate anything they can find into their force.

Also because they both love shite.
Image lol j/k

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 am

Taunt the enemies into running at Lt Wolffe, of course in a way that will have them set off all the mines.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 am

Ans will shoot a grenade (I have more than one, right?) at the largest group ov scavs, than shoot any other ones I can. Also, I'm spending the 5th point on armor.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page