Operation Blau turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Re: Operation Blau turn 3

Postby Falk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 am

IVhorseman wrote:Wait, you're supposed to just use the same armor roll for overkill damage on vehicles and structures? Oh man, I've been re-rolling the armor for every piece of overkill damage and it takes fucking forever. That's a way better idea!

EDIT: wait, that can't be right. If that were the case, a critical failure would mean the vehicle would be completely destroyed by any armor roll whatsoever. Lame!

I just reroll armor for each HP/size point.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeah that's the way I've always played it.

However, I like the idea that players can just multiply the same armor roll to save time. I would say it's only acceptable where both attacker and defender agree to do it, and if either party demands a re-roll of the armor for the next points of HP, then give it to them. Because holy shit does this mean big-ass vehicles can take a long time to whittle down.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby cherikov » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 am

rockin the spacemen!
Ah, these diplomats! What chatterboxes! There's only one way to shut them up - cut them down with machine guns. Bulganin, go and get me one!
- Joseph Stalin - As reported by De Gaulle during a long meeting.
cherikov
Champion

Postby Warhead » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 am

Great turn. I would have suggested Snake Pliskin as the new hero's name too, but you need to give him yellow arms.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Forum Battles