Deep Strike Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Gorthaff
Minifig

Deep Strike Turn 2

Post by Gorthaff » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 am

Rampant War Androids

Mercs' objective updated:Capture as many Androids, as you can (Utility: 10pts, armed: 20pts) you can capture them by killing them in CC, or walking up to a dead one, and performing an action on them. GCC - 08 and the gunship can't be captured.

A new force appeares on the battlefield.

Their leader, GCC - 08 ponts at the minifigs, and starts talking in a monotone voice:

"You are slower than Windows 2000. You have no right to command us. You have no right to live. Prepare to die."

All minifigs are now demoralized, and will recieve a -1 skill modifier if acting against the robots this turn.

Inspired by their leaders words, the Combat Golem MkII-2 and the AA scarab open fire,

The Scarab critfails, and its gun jams up, it can't fire next turn.

The disrupted Mechanik miraculously jumps up, and catches both bulets in his body before they could hit the Director. With incredible luck, survives the hits, but he is disrupted again.

On the other side of the battlefield, the Terminator Gunship opens fire,

The resulting damage roll of 30 takes 1HP off the Mantis (4 left) and sends a soldier flying throug the air.

(sorry, I forgot to rotate this one)
The fall brakes the poor guy's neck, and now there is a crater in the middle of the road.

The Utility Golems move up, and one of them tries to rip open the helpless Mechanik's chest. He instead short circuites, and is disrupted for the next turn.

Also, some ferns catch fire.

Garrassion

The Dimmie recovers, and tries to fire, but suddenly realizes, that he has used his action, so he sits still and looks dumb instead. Boss Rarney laughs at him.

The Heavy, however, sprays the Amphibious Transport.

Dealing one point of damage (4HP rmaining).

The turrets take aim...

PA Speakers:"Target acquired. Initiating firing sequence."

And fire.

They damage the Cocroach (2HP remaining).

The Mantis also joins the fray, but it does no damage.

The Medik attempts to revive the Trooper with the brocken neck. His spine snaps nicely back into place, and a generous electroshock revitalizes him stunningly fast.( :? ) The arm falling off in the process is of little concern to the Medik, who admires what a beautiful job he has done.

The Mechanik gets up, and grabs a machinegun.

A Trooper emerges from the gatehouse, and together with the one still standing, they fire on Major Himron.

One of the Marines takes the shot for him, and colapses dead while knocking over a lamppost.

The Director takes aim with the rocketlauncher,

The rocket explodes with tremendous force, as the smoke settles, all thats left of the three Scythians is a red haze, and some loose bodyparts.

As a majestic finale, the powerline slowly collapses, disabling the turrets. Miracoulously, the palmtree is still standing, but is set on fire.

Mercs

The Transport moves up, knocking down said palmtree, and fires a grenade.

Which explodes among the Utility Androids, one of them is disabled, the other two disrupted.

The Heavy guns down both the traitors, with a ridiculous amount of owerkill.

Heavy: "And that's exactly why you don't "just quit" from this gang."

Rarny activates his jetpack, and together withe the tamed Dimmie they cover the courtyard in bullets.

The Director takes a pont of damage (1 remaining), the Mechanik proves to be indestructible, and survives again, and a Combat Golem sacrifices himself for his leader.

Scythians

The Cocroach opens up with all it has at the tank,

and manages to blow it's turret clean off.

(Imagine, that the blur is there becase it's a helicopter cam please)
The Manticore flys up to the compound,

and unleashes hell.

The Director is ripped apart by the explosion, but the Mechanik just stands still as if nothing had happened. He is not even knocked back.

A Combat Golem is wrecked, and the hero is thrown to the ground.

The Medik is blown over the fence and killed, a storage crate also explodes.

The infantry has now reached the walls, but they have no targets to shoot at. They make themselves an exit instead.

34th Airborn Division

Fliying low over the surface a Fighter and a Gunship arrive. The Hellian reinforcements are led by Marshall Athos Perama.

Wasting no time, the Gunship does a handbrake turn (which is impressive considering it has no handbrake) and positiones it's hatch facing the Manticore. The hailstorm of fire coming from the Shocktroopers stationed inside rip apart one of the Scythians in the manticore.

The other bails and falls on a tree,he is now disrupted.

The Marshall leaps on the Manticore and swings himself into it's troopbay. His shocktroopers follow him.

The gunship now secured by his troops, the Marshall strides to the plot's cabin, and taunts the pilot:

Marshall Athos: What kind of fliyin' was that cadet? We boarded you in less than for secnds.

Pilot:...

Marshall Athos: I didn't know Scythians now accepted boneriffic folks in the army.

Pilot: Shouldn't you be fighting or something?

Marshall Athos: Why?

Pilot: dDuring your little improvised speech I took the time, to blow up yet another crate of your supplies.

In the meantime the Hoplite Fighter strafes the Cocroach,

Blasting it into a million little pieces.

Owerview

Score

Rampant War Androids: 6pts

Garassion: 60pts

Mercs: 0pts

Scythians: 20pts

34th Airborn: (they have the same as the Scythians, just opposite) 32pts

Awaiting orders for turn three.

Atacking forces, I suggest you tear up some creates, and do something with the guys on the gunship.
Last edited by Gorthaff on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

Gorthaff
Minifig

Re: Deep Strike Turn 2

Post by Gorthaff » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:56 am

Scythe and Lawmaster, I still need orders from you.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:21 am

I sent them already.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Legofighter
Officer

Post by Legofighter » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Lots of destruction, as I see. So far, this looks good
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks. Also Scythe, if they are the ones for turn one, okay, if not, I didn't get them for some reason.
ENJOY IT!!!

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:51 am

Orders sent.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:32 am

I would like to finish this turn in the weekend, but I still need orders from everyone but Duerer.
ENJOY IT!!!