They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Should Project Unoriginal end?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 am

Yes
58%
No
5%
Maybe, if RH unbans him, he could end it...
37%

Total votes : 19

Should Project Unoriginal end?

Postby pesgores » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 am

Should it end?

Silvadream is banned and he doesn't post when he is active so, should we consider ending it?

Poll will run for 5 days.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Moronstudios » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 am

No, if Silvadream causes you too many problems you should consider giving his spot to someone else who won't cause you problems.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby Theblackdog » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:10 am

I don't believe it's right to make an exception to the "first come, first served" rule because of personal dislike. But removing Silvadream's battle from the roster is different than removing him from a game. If nothing else, the time until the ban expires + the time it will take Silvadream to get turn 5 posted is definitely greater than 30 days, so we can just be patient.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:09 am

Bah,silva is a total wuss! I stopped paying attention to it in the first place,and secondly, he did not allow the craziness of a Reinforcement Bombardment! lol.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 am

Meh. Project Unoriginal was unoriginal and way too confusing for me to follow. I stopped reading them after the first day.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 am

Your own rules say thirty days are allowed inbetween posts. I would say it would end after he hasn't posted anything in thirty days, as the rules state.

EDIT: I just looked back and the last post Silvadream made was January 17th. Therefore it will end prematurely only if he doesn't post another one by February 16th.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby pesgores » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:37 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Your own rules say thirty days are allowed inbetween posts. I would say it would end after he hasn't posted anything in thirty days, as the rules state.

EDIT: I just looked back and the last post Silvadream made was January 17th. Therefore it will end prematurely only if he doesn't post another one by February 16th.

O RLY?

I thought his last post was on 1-5th of January, and now that he's banned...

I ask stubby for how long will silva be banned.

Or shouldn't I count the ban time?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Project Unoriginal Turn 4 was posted Saturday, January 17th. Add thirty days and you get February 16th.

I would count the banned days, it's still thirty days. Stick with your own rules :P
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 am

silvadream wrote:Hello Mike
Why am I banned again?
From Silvadream

stubby wrote:Because I had to delete so many of your posts again! Do you think I just have all the free time in the world? Everybody writes empty meaningless posts once in awhile that I have to delete, but with you it's like 100 at a time! You barely even wait for a single other person to reply before posting again, and it's something just as empty and forgettable as the one before! How many threads today were you posting every other post for a whole page? Great works of literature like ":O" or "ah" or "true" or "naruto blows donkeys"! It's ridiculous! Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it is for me to keep cleaning up your litter day after day after day? Even james+burgundy has more interesting things to say, and he's practically retarded. You POST TOO MUCH.

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to unban the silvadream account, but I'm thinking probably no. I haven't banned your email or IP address, so maybe you can get a new account and start over. If you do, for the love of christ, don't hit the post button unless you actually have something to say. You're wasting a massive amount of everyone's time and you don't seem to care at all. Here's a good question to ask yourself when you're about to post something: how likely is it that someone reading this will say, "that was awesome, I'm sure glad he posted that?" If the answer is "not very fucking likely," then DON'T HIT THE FUCKING POST BUTTON.

P.S. A bunch of members of my family either just died or are dying so I may be in a worse mood than usual.

P.P.S. I'm still pissed at you though.

stubby (again) wrote:P.P.P.S. I recognize that last email was much more harsh than was necessary.

P.P.P.P.S. Nonetheless I am still pissed.

I posted the emails for my friends to read to get their opinions.

stubby wrote:This is what I'm reduced to. Making middle-school kids feel like shit.

Opinion #1 wrote:To be fair, he has a point about Naruto.

Opinion #2 wrote:Please quit your job and take up as moderator at all of the lego forums I know of and delete useless fucking posts there. Please. They need you. We all need you.

Opinion #3 wrote:james+burgundy found me on facebook and I think he actually IS retarded.

REGARDLESS, DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT MAKING MIDDLE-SCHOOLERS FEEL LIKE SHIT. booty bothered may be serious business, but it's also necessary (and honestly, pretty hilarious) business.

So like the email said, there's nothing preventing him from getting a new account and starting over. Either he didn't read the email closely enough to realize it, or he gave up, or he got a new account and is keeping quiet about his former life as silvadream.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:59 am

I'm guessing he gave up. No new accounts have been created since Kitty, and i don't think he would call himself that.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby ahp77 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:I'm guessing he gave up. No new accounts have been created since Kitty, and i don't think he would call himself that.

And Kitty knows ArkBrik IRL (I think it was Arkbrik, I'm not sure now.
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 pm

Sweet, sweet justice has been served.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby pesgores » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm

OK, so the battle will continue.

But it sucks when we have to wait a lot of time if we want to make the voting.

But meh, let's just wait.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 pm

I still think we should ask RH if he is gonna unban Silva, if he says yes, we wait, if he says no, we end it.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby pesgores » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I think I already asked him...or stubby.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Next

Return to Forum Battles