61%
No
6%
Somewhat
33%

Total votes : 18

Postby Niflheim » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 am

I made the Dianoga with pieces I got.
Also, This will take a while to make.... very long one due to giant train, buildings, and town.
Good thing I got three whole boxes of unused gray.
And Massam, I'll add that.

*~*Niflheim*~*
Yeah, you better still damn click my dragon eggs. And I'll click yours. Just PM Me so I will click yours
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 am

Niflheim wrote:
Also, TBD, what kind of Spacemen do you want them to be?

You know what kind of bricks you have. Any type of spaceman, except for Star Wars brands, works. (You can use clone bodies if you're really pressed for parts, but no SW helmets) Space Port, Early CS, Blacktron, Futuron, Life On Mars/Mars Mission, whatever you can put together. If you have one of those LoM guys with the shiny blue jetpacks, use that for a hero. Jet packs can similarly be whatever you have lying around. Thanks a lot.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Silent-sigfig » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Niflheim wrote:
-The Hoods. No Tommy guns man, but got lots of pistols. ;) I could try and make Tommy Guns

well, could you make one usind a pistol or risle and a clip?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Do you have many Rock Raiders? If so, could you add:

The Gamma Corps:

Light Troopers (3)

Use Rock Raiders Bandit torsos, w/submachine-gun type weapons

Hvy. Troopers (2)

Rock Raiders Axel torsos, heavy bazooka/explosive type weapons (I find the little hammers that come with Rock Raiders are great stick grenades)

Skirmishers (3)

Mars Expedition Assistant torsos, heavy pistols/hand-to-hand weapons

Hero: Codename: Saber

Bandit torso, Assistant head, katana, pistol, shieldpack. Shieldpack is made using one of those stud-backpacks, with a Johnny Thunder wheelhub and a see through light piece (1x1 circular stud)

Feel free to change the #s to whatever you can build, and/or what you think is fair.

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Niflheim wrote:
-The Hoods. No Tommy guns man, but got lots of pistols. ;) I could try and make Tommy Guns

well, could you make one usind a pistol or risle and a clip?

You know, you can make a Tommy Gun, just take a Torch (you know, those things they made torches out of in the Ninja sets) and place a 2x2 circular plate on the brick end, then take a 1x1 tube, and stick that on the end, and finally, take a black 2 long circular clipinner (technic piece sometimes used as wheel axles) and stick that in the tube. Voila!

PS if you still have trouble figuring out what I'm talking about, check out Two Face in the Battle of I-75. He has one.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Niflheim » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 am

I don't got no Rock Raiders. I only have one Bandit and Axel's head. =/
Heres my sets I own. Then I got other bits and bobs from Yard Sales.

*~*Niflheim*~*
Yeah, you better still damn click my dragon eggs. And I'll click yours. Just PM Me so I will click yours
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby Theblackdog » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 am

Just from what you have so far, I think that Classic-space people would work fine. The vehicles should preferably be white and black, reminiscent of modern-day NASA spaceships, but anything works -- they're your bricks. Could the troopers also carry 1 grenade each, please?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Giant Evil Rabbit Mech » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm

I call the hobos, but can they have some converted gun trucks and grenades they built out of coffe mugs just to make it fair? Every-one else has some-thing of the sort. I think there should be ten of them and their hero, who will be better armed or something.
People who are dead do not have to worry about dieing.
TROLOLO
Giant Evil Rabbit Mech
Battlefield General

Postby Elmagnifico » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Ok, I'm changing my faction.

LWAR:

Uniforms: none, just any racing outfits/Octan uniforms

Vehicles: Sports Cars, Motorcycles

Weapons: Wrenches, airguns, rocket launchers, starter pistols

Hero: Jeff Gordone
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Niflheim » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Update:
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE UP TO 5 OR 6 PEOPLE IN YOUR TEAM FOR THE FIRST BATTLE. ONLY ONE VEHICLE TOO. MORE MAY BE USED PAR SAY MY REQUEST.
And yes, the battlefield is being made.

This is because the first game will have lots of factions. This, while is great, will lead to the fact of too many giant armies from the beginning. Most of the armies will die off, but if you don't you will get a a bigger faction the next game.
Note: You do not have to win to go to the next round, just have troops left. Playing aorak/pussy you can to live towards the next round.

*~*Niflheim*~*
TROLOLO
Niflheim
Hero

Postby Massam » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm

I can't choose what vehicle I want until I see the map.
everyone> Image <massam
Massam
Galidor

Postby MasterEcabob » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Well if this battle is seriously going to take place soon then I call the angry mob.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby jifel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:00 pm

I am dropping my claim on the bandits.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Elmagnifico » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Ok, just one armored sports car and two/three iron horses?

EDIT: You can reduce the #of figs to compensate for steeds.

They can be just armed with pistols or tools, or even no weapons.
Last edited by Elmagnifico on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby tahthing » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Well if this battle is seriously going to take place soon then I call the angry mob.

i hope you command them well.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Faction

Postby RDLC » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 am

Here's a random faction idea, but I don't wish to reserve a spot:
Tourists: A few people in tacky hats and shirts, with cameras, brochures, and luggage, if possible. Maybe a taxi? Their hero is a man called Twoflower.

Well-Packed: Instead of taking an action, tourists may attempt to pull items out of their luggage. This ends their turn, and they must roll higher than 10+CP of item on a d20 to succeed. This can be used for bikes, bazookas, potions, etc.

Souvenirs: Tourists may trade items and weapons with adjacent enemy units if the total exchange of CP is equal. Then they may take the rest of their turns.
TROLOLO
RDLC
Minifig

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles