Brikpocalypse Project Turn 8

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Brikpocalypse Project Turn 8

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Another faction goes down!

Note: The game ends on Sunday, because I have been challenged by my brother's friend to an all-out battle on Monday and I will need to reassemble the vehicles and terrain for that game. If the battle is canceled before then, I will let you know and continue this game.

Zombies and Mutants

The Winged Peach tries to throw the medkit towards his allies.

It fell far short of its goal, traveling only 6 inches to land amid the remains of the Landship.

He flies into the rear cabin of the VTOL, but he already used his action for this turn so he can't attack.

The rest of the zombies spread out to respond to any attacks on their territory. One of the flail skellies took cover inside the house.

Police

The Police Last Man standing tries to kill my hero, but his shot misses and hits the inside of the VTOL, bringing it down. The three occupants (the policeman, the zombie, and my pilot) all bail out.

The policeman attempts a stupendous feat to fire again, but gets a critical failure. His gun explodes.

Honda-Ziplok Clan

My pilot fires the grenade launcher full-auto at the Police Last Man Standing, and kills him. The police are out of the game.

Nomad Raiders

The droid and the sole remaining Nomad trooper move towards the Zombie lines. The droid can become a Last Man Standing if the trooper dies.

Overview.

Kills
Zombies and Mutants: 0
Police: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 1 (2 hit points)
Nomad Raiders: 0

Deaths
Zombies and mutants: 0
Police: 1
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 0

Vehicle Damage Points Given
Zombies and mutants: 0
Police: 5
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 0

Vehicle Damage Points Taken
Zombies and Mutants: 0
Police: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 5

No alliances this round and no zombies revived. The troll is permanently dead.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Is it just me, you and zombies?

Very nice, Ill be hurrying to send orders to end the game fast. Alos, we want pics of your battle!

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 pm

It... hasn't happened yet, but when it does I will most certainly post pics. Great, send in the orders everyone. I'm gonna go ahead and call this game for Birdman, but let's do as much damage as we can.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby jifel » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey, we can kill him!
How many survivors does he have? I hope I win, but think TBD might, with that awesome nade launcher.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm

He still has 6 troops, and no possible revivals.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Forum Battles