Officer

Red Faction Last Stand Top and Signup

Post by randomno12 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 0814#40814 day 1 here

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 1399#41399 day 2 here

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1937 day 3 here

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1976 day 4 part 1 here

Okay, first forum battle. Basically
this is a small battle, each side being max. 25 minifigs. No Diplomacy. The sides are:
the Horde made up of hobos, mind-control victims, dimmies, jaw-jaws and undead. Their hero is a half-dimmie key mage, who reckons keys are the best things to have in the heat of battle :?:

The Empire strike force, who are guarding the stasis tomb. The force is made up of some standard stormies and clonies, an elite terminator-class trooper, an honour-guard squad led by a bounty hunter( hero) and two special ops troops on the castle. They are also against Red Faction because the Faction rebels shot down the Strike Force drop ships.

The Red Faction (controlled by me) are the last rebels left alive. The Government are after them and they are about to be besieged by the horde. They control the converted safe-house. They have a group of guards garrisoned inside the house, some lookouts, and two groups outside: The combat squad and the Weapons squad. They are led by Admiral Wakizashi, the samurai (hero).

The final force is the government. They are after anyone who does not agree with the law. They have three attack trikes, with smg-armed girls riding shotgun, five officials on the hill and some heavily-armed community workers.

PM me to sign up. 3 people required, plus 1 for the secret faction.

the battlefield

These are the arctic snow patrol who were teleported to the dimmie plain ( the blue and red coloured piece of plates badly grouped together). sadly they did not survive the teleport

this is the half-dimmie key mage. he has two shortranged keys plus on his back 2 grey hand weapon keys. He can use magic heroic feats, but with a -1 penalty for having a weird face :twisted: plus his pet bear with ugly flesh coloured swords (or a they covered in minifig flesh?)

My fort
Admiral Wakizashi (look it up on google or wikipedia) and his demolitions group

my sentries Image

the government trikers plus the hill they start on

bad shot of the officials (two bodyguards, sharpshooter/mayor, female MP and royal brigade soldier) The blonde MP is the hero,sent by parliament to dispose of the Red Faction

two of the community workers. Front one has flamer, back one has portable rocket launcher. Briefcases on any minifigs represent three explosives (plus any already equipped to the gun/hand/launcher).

Front one has sw rifle and back one has grapple hook launcher/harpoon. once this weapons primary attack (harpoon) is used up, the weapon is treated as a standard long range weapon.

final guy has a heavy bolter, copied from Natalya's version of the 40k weapon.

These are the imperial special ops troopers. Shock troop has sniper. Heavy cyborg has armour plus rocket launcher. Copied from Natalya again! Note the castle: it may have a hidden gem inside. or perhaps not. Its up to you to find out.

The clone camp. they have a light vehicle. those long bits coming out the front are not guns. Only weaponry is the guns of the troops riding on it. There is no pilot, it has a smart on-board computer.
this is where the stasis tomb is. if you get to it and open it by destroying the guard droid, you will get a reward at endgame for rescueing the proffesor.

the honour guard armed with energy shields and beam sabers. The mandalorian hero has a jetpack, smg and beam saber.

So sign up now and we'll get playing. Birdman has already requested a place, so he gets first pick.
Last edited by randomno12 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Government.
Last edited by Silent-sigfig on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm

May I have the secret faction, if not the government?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 pm

i'll take the horde.
thank you for saving me a place.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Imperials, if its not taken.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm

I'll take any missing one.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

randomno12
Officer

The teams

Post by randomno12 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 pm

OK

Teams are:
Silent-sigfig with the government
birdman with the horde
randomno12 with Red Faction rebels
jifel is the Imperials
Moronstudios and/or possibly pesgores with the secret factions.

The game will last max. 6, maybe 8 turns.

Starts when i get all orders for turn 1 and when i have time to upload all the pics. Good Luck, and remember to keep checking your inboxes/this post/ forum battles. Hope to hear from all you guys soon

Randomno12

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Re: The teams

Post by Moronstudios » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm

randomno12 wrote: Starts when i get all orders for turn 1 and when i have time to upload all the pics.
Randomno12
When and how will the secret faction come into play?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Moronstudios, your faction is SECRET

Dictionary entry, Secret
1. Kept from knowledge or view, closely guarded
2. working with hidden aims or methods

do not leak anything about your faction i will pm you about it.[/quote]

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Update it, please.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:11 pm

what? turn 1 up, turn 2 coming soon i havent had time. Photobucket is real slow 2day