They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Postby Warhead » Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 am

lol :D it's just a Dalek... Er-hem... must think like Dalek

You will be Exterminated!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby RJ » Mon May 11, 2009 10:21 am

NatalyaAF wrote:They suck. Crappy villain. No wonder no1's heard of that show.

Doctor Who is the number one English Scif-fi show that has been around since 1963 and has actors like catherine tate, david tennant, bylie piper, john barrowman and christipher eccelston

The reason the daleks look like is because they are origninal, most sci-fi shows only had humanoid aliens, anyway, the unexperienced human characters in the show all fort they were oversized pepperpots

other wierd doctor who monsters include the sontarans who had potatoes for heads and the raxacoricofalbatorians (or slitheen) who had to fart whilst in there human costumes so they didnt explode
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Natalya » Mon May 11, 2009 11:43 am

Doesn't air over here unless u buy extra channels.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.

Postby RJ » Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 am

you don't have BBC then - BBC is channel 1 everywhere in england
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby randomno12 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

my parent's american friend's friend said they get it over there for free, but it is a series out. I don't think it is the best sci-fi show, but it is popular with all ages so they get monies
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...
randomno12
Officer

Postby pesgores » Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm

RJ wrote:

Doctor Who is the number one English Scif-fi show that has been around since 1963 and has actors like catherine tate, david tennant, bylie piper, john barrowman and christipher eccelston

The reason the daleks look like is because they are origninal, most sci-fi shows only had humanoid aliens, anyway, the unexperienced human characters in the show all fort they were oversized pepperpots

other wierd doctor who monsters include the sontarans who had potatoes for heads and the raxacoricofalbatorians (or slitheen) who had to fart whilst in there human costumes so they didnt explode

It airs in Portugal, SIC Radical (paid channel), and I've watched 2 of its episodes. It's awesome.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Warhead » Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Dr Who has some very strong and enduring plots and arch rivals (The Master). The Dr Who Character is Awesome. The Cybermen, I liked them better in the 80's when only gold could kill them, they are pants now. The Daleks have always been good as Evil Guys but as you get older they begin to look less scary and more hilarious... I like the modern ones with upgrades. My son loves this stuff and we'll be going to the convention in Glasgow this summer.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby dilanski » Mon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm

natalya youv'e crossed the line.

doctor who is one of the greatest sci-fi's of all time it's orignal it's clever it's adaptive it shuns star trek easily go up to any brittish person and ask what a dalek is and everyone will know, dalek's have a funky retro design yet still scare young children theyre the ultimate evil entity mutants with no emotions other than anger wrapped in suit's of dalekanium the ultimate monster.
Admin of the New Brikwars Minecraft server, feel free to PM me regarding it. Ask for whitelist here!
Spoiler: show
dilanski
My Little Pony

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Warhead » Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Steady on there ol' boy... I like the Doc as much as the next Brit but it's not NatalyaAF's fault the American Corporate type chappies want to make as much money as they can out of good ol' American stuff like... well, there are that many shows, pick one, it doesn't matter which one they are all pretty much the same anyway... except for Firefly, do not touch Firefly... now THAT was AWESOME SAUCE... Damn you Fox, Brown Coats fight on!

Em... when do you think we'll get to see the carnage caused for this forum battle?
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby RDLC » Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm

DO NOT INSULT THE DAAALEK! DAAALEKS ARE SUPERIOR! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

No, really, they rock. And I'm working on Bricklinking the files today, but as always, mass uploading 41 odd files will take forever and a day, so patience! I will say, however, that there was a lot of carnage, and that most factions are up to 1 pt. by now.
TROLOLO
RDLC
Minifig

Postby RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 am

natalya what do you call a good villan then?
or even good sci-fi?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby tahthing » Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

pesgores wrote:
RJ wrote:

It airs in Portugal, SIC Radical (paid channel), and I've watched 2 of its episodes. It's awesome.

you poor poor person.
Dr Who is awesome I've watched since the new series started(at 9th doctor).
oh and natalya, if you think it sucks then you have the worst tastes since the world began,
saying Dr Who is rubbish is llike saying that monkey shit is 5 star food.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Natalya » Tue May 12, 2009 11:31 am

I'm sorry but if a show is so great that it's been around for 45 years then they seriously had more than enough time to come up with something better than a giant salt shaker for a deadly killer robot which can only say "EXTERMINATE" in a dumb, squeaky high-pitched voice and has terrible aim. If I was a cold blooded killing machine I wouldn't say much of anything, and definitely not "EXTERMINATE" all stupid the way those robots talk.

Crappy Villain

I'm done with this argument.

RJ wrote:natalya what do you call a good villan then?
or even good sci-fi?

A good villain? The Alien is a good villain. The Borg are good villains. (Though they seriously got used way too much in the Voyager series; got annoying.) The Terminator is a good villain. The Reavers are good villains. I could go on forever.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya

Postby RJ » Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 am

:x

THATS IT!

THE GREENWICH FAMILY ARE DEAD!
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Natalya » Tue May 12, 2009 11:37 am

RAEG?
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles