Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 6

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 am

THE MANLY MEN

Manly Santa calls time for a Manly BBQ with Zombie Stakes and Warhead Beer. All the Manly team make it. Thus consolidating there position before their turn. Hey, he's Manly Santa sure he can do that! Hope those Zombie Stakes are cooked through.

If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again. This time they've changed their weapons ditching all the pistols and lasers that can't penetrate the VOL armour.

Big Red the Tough Ombrie Heavy and a couple of Manly Troopers stay behind to watch their six.

The Tough Ombrie can't wait and starts torching stuff.

Can anyone else smell burnt Peach Tart? The other guy bails the hay cart, wait, bails the hay cart... now that's funny... *cough* Sooo, anyway...

The others picked for the assault charge right into the VOL.

Um, oops! Err, it looks like he died happy though.

Ah! That's more like it, take that you critical fail you!

Watch out for those head lasers... Ouch, too late.

HA! HA! Die VOL Scum! *Zap!*

Another VOL Critical Fail and Manly Santa gets to play rough. That's gonna' smart.

Oh dear... I know what's coming...

Yup, as I thought. Stitch this yah Soft Southern Bastid!!!
Last edited by Warhead on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

LOL, Zinedine Zidane move there.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

THE VOL

The VOL immediately counter-attack and shoot down the Mighty Ombrie leader and the last Trooper in the assault.

Only Manly Santa remains of the Manly Mens charge, amongst a lot of VOL and dead bodies and parts.

Commander Leonidus goes fuckin' mental. He grabs the OTC from the dead Tough Ombrie and hacks and slashes for all he's worth. Zombie Chef after Zombie Chef explode like blood filled balloons.

The Zombie that had grabbed one of the VOL is sliced in half while the others fire on the Zombie Ice Worlders. However the Ice World armour protects all but one Zombie.

The VOL Incinerator spews out more napalm death. Unfortunately he only manages to catch two of the three Zombies in the inferno.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 pm

That was one bitchin' ass headbutt . . . seriously - like, KERPLOW and everything! XD
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm

thank god these guys are on the other side of the battlefeild.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

fredde
Cannon Fodder

Post by fredde » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 pm

this has to be the best battle report i have ever read make sure you post a comprehensive post of the battlefield in bricks :D im curios whats in the buildings and everything
Natalya wrote: Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Warhead, have I told you before that you are the classic definition of a Brikwarrior? No? Well congrats mate- this is awesome. We'll see if I can come anywhere near this when I start another forum battle soon.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Manly Santa wrote:I'll gi' ya a Glasow Kiss mun!
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

This is the best picture yet, GO MANLY SANTA!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 pm

THE POST APOC SURVIVORS

If there's one thing Survivors know then it's when to quit. Abandon Tower!

While taking all the good stuff, there not stupid. :roll:

Everyone is ordered back to the Forts main building. Blitzen fires from the window but does no damage. Man at Arms falls back too (not in the pic) while The Crying Deadly Spaceman pauses to hose the Blood Daemon with a burst from his Plasma Bazooka. Direct hit right in the face! Yee-ha!!!

Hmmm, I'm not sure but does he look taller to you? Unfortunately shooting Blood Daemons with Plasma weapons only makes them stronger. Plasma, like in Blood, get it? Anyway, the old one has a new arm, set of horns and flaming antlers. Oh, and a Daemonic OTC!!! :shock: Ooo, shit!

Borstal the tamed Immortal Maniac gives one of the Daemons his Battle Axe to hold while he goes for a grenade. Rats! The axe just embeds itself and doesn't do enough damage to kill.

Not even bothering to throw it and knowing he has a good chance of surviving, Borstal just detonates the Grenade on the spot. Ka-boom!!! Yet again the Daemon armour is too tough but the explosion sends the two Daemons flying onto their backs. Borstal takes flight...

...and lands right on his head, probably the thickest most armoured part of a Maniac. Now, I truthfully rolled for both the explosion and the bad landing and both times he either just beat the damage or equalled it. Good enough.

Ow-ee!

Mini-Warhead considers his orders. Throw Bomb at fort wall. Which one? The one at the Space Port or the actual Forts defensive wall where the Britannians are still defending. *Shrug!* New plan...

He throws it forward towards the Super Jews and it falls short. Right on the head of one of the few remaining Zombies.

The Bomb easily crushed the Zombies poor head and a fountain of gore shoots out the top of the Bomb. Everyone holds their breath as they anticipate just which way the Undead will topple.

Bollocks! So close but no Ka-Boom. The cadaver flops over the wrecked engines without detonating. Too bad.

The Super Jews send for extra pants while Mini-Warhead legs it into some cover.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Trying to kill poor jews? That kid's clearly lacking education... I blame the father :twisted:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

hmm.. i hope my man can still get close enough to the bomb... can you fudge it warhead? please?
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Totally awesome Warhead. Manly Santa is most impressive.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Hmm, at least there were no casualties.
everyone < massam

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm

THE IMMORTALS

OH NO!!! Well, It had to happen sooner or later. Each Maniac rolls a D6 before his turn. On a 1 or in some cases 2 or even more depending on how thick the particular Maniac is they go and do something REALLY insanely stupid. Like this...

Dink!..

VA-BOOOM!!!

Uuuuuh! Why for my pee-pees hurtin' FFFFuuuuu!

Well, I guess that's one way to kill a Maniac, let him do it himself. One less wound to worry about.

Volt goes on a strafing run to help out Digit, until his Plasma Destructor Cannon recharges anyway. Bombs Away!

The Grenade's off target but the Peach Pirates are so many it's hard to miss. A roll of 10 in a 3" radius puts paid to a few more Peaches.

Joe Pineapples grabs his stuff and vaults over the wrecked drop pod joining Digit. They both get settled in for the Peach assault.