They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 7

Post by Warhead » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 am

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 33&start=0

+++THE ALMIGHTY BENNY!!!+++

Not exactly as Benny commanded in his orders, however his orders gave me the ideas. I could hardly stop laughing long enough to take the photos.

Almighty Benny as a Forum Brikwarrior uses his awesomeness to call down Everclear from the Gods. However, the Gods have no idea what that might be and are a little of the Deef side so send him MANIAC BEER! There was an offer on Spirits at the local Shop'N'Drop.

Benny, still remembering his Student days gets stuck in. Free Beer, YAY!

Of course it's not long before the press of nature, intoxication and rowdy behaviour sets in. Neon Yellow to Green to blue? You might be needing some penicillin mate.

Piddle pools at the Old Ones feat and his flames have gone out. The intensely concentrated alcohol is also socked into the blood. That's one very drunk Old One.

Not finished Benny explains to the Greater Blood Daemon that being made from blood he may be prone to blood bourn diseases, especially AIDS. And as we all know from popular myth the start of aids wasn't caused by men in San Francisco without inhabitations who just liked to take a lot of baths, oh no. It was caused by...

THE AFRICAN SPUNK MONKEY!!! Ooo-Ooo! Aah!-Aah! OoooOOOOooooo...

Benny smiles as he prepares himself for the attack to come. First Blood! (No Rambo's were harmed in this production).
Last edited by Warhead on Thu May 06, 2010 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 am

THE PEACH PIRATES

The Peach Pirates rush into the base eager to secure every entrance in case of a VOL assault.

The Good Doctor sets to work with a dainty scalpel and Medipac. Uh, I think the wound was further up than that doc.

Rolling a modified six it's good enough and another Peach resumes the fight. Dr Sloan van princess's on a roll today.

The Wookies do the Dance of In Your Face as they manage to get hold of the fully charged Immortals Plasma Destructor!

Two Wookies loose off a couple of shots from the Bow Casters, one misses and the other is stopped by Joe Pineapples armour. Chewie aims the weapon... Man, this is gonna hurt!

Oh, Chewie! You stupid fur ball! Did you really think the Immortals would just leave their best tech weapons lying on the battlefield. They've had eons to come up with this stuff. Obviously Chewie doesn't have the correct gene sequence to safely fire the weapon. They don't bother with the little stuff though. Most of the time.

Cpt. Badass gets on the comms. Who can he be calling at a time like this. His mom?..

Of course not. It was the ORCA the Pirates Gunship.

Yeeee-haaaa!

As ordered the ORCA heads over to the Control Room where the Peaches are wholed up.

Where it stops and broods intimidatingly. The Pilot is the only one on board and he spent all his action just getting here so no firing, yet.

EDIT: Some more pics.

Last edited by Warhead on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am

Whoa what a vessel! I hope it won't get completely destroyed in the course of the battle so you can show it us in deail in the "bricks" section.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 am

Oh, nothing to worry about, I've been pissing blue ever since the incident...

How did you know about that, by the way?

Also, I passed that pretty fast, so I think the pee would probably have an unusually high alcohol concentration.

Being made of blood, the demon's BAC is probably through the roof by now.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 pm

THE UNDEAD DEADLY SPACEMEN

The UDS' of the Azure Guard move up behind the Command centre. A heavy weapon is kept on trigger, pointed at the hole where a Peach Pirate watches them pass.

If the Crying Deadly Spaceman sees them he MUST attack them. See their background story here...

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3149

I noted this...
Tuefish wrote:Awesome! I'd love to pit these guys against my Vol heavy infantry.
Heh-Heh-Heh! :twisted:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:21 pm

MANLY FUCKIN' SANTA!!!
He got promoted because of your comments last turn.

Manly Fuckin' Santa, his mates all dead becomes Berserker!!!

Off comes the top, sky clad warriors do not fear wounds.

He strides off with grim and bloody determination. Here's what's going on. He's been given very simple instructions. I rolled a dice and so he's headed for the nearest target of the type selected. Oh, I should also mention that due to the amount of Carnage caused last turn the Manly Men and especially Manly Fuckin' Santa have earned the Respect of the VOL and vies versa so both are now allied.

Back hand chop, one undead down.

Without pause reverse slash, two more undead gone.

Chopping Frenzy, Ice World Zombie leader is no more. What the hell was he eating?

Boring! Swings Still Saw back aaand...

...throws. Two more undeads beheaded.

Draws pump action Manly Shotgun and...

Blam-O! He shoots he scores!

I'd rolled a D6+1 for how many Undeads he would kill this turn and I rolled a 6. Bloody Hell!!!
Last edited by Warhead on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:41 pm

I nominate Manly Fuckin Santa for MVP

best Champion ever
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Manly Fuckin Santa is plain awesome.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm

i 2nd almighty benny's proclamation
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm

OSSUM! VIOLENCE!

Although one thing - as Benny is "almighty" benny - and "almighty" is the basic term for a god - does that not mean that all water "passed" through him should be holy water? So that demon should be all boom-dead and shit! :twisted:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Yooouuuu, your wee is on fire.

Ok, I have a strange sense of humour, enough of that.

I'll never look at Santas in the same way ever again. Wait till he gets his hands on some OTC's!

Nice they stopped killing each other too, the VoL and the Manly Men were probably my favourites in this battle and it was ok to me they killed each other in such an epic fight but at the end of last turn it almost looked like the VoL was gone too at the hands of some st00pid zombies, glad that didn't happen...

Oh and on a sidenote, I take it A LOT of Fudge was involved in Manly Fuckin' Santa's Mad Rampage? (how 'bout we make THAT into a movie) :twisted:

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 pm

The Vol and the Manly Men are pretty much the same thing anyway.

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Almighty Benny wrote:I nominate Manly Fuckin Santa for MVP

best Champion ever
Thirded.

MANLY MOTHERFUCKING SANTA!!!
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 pm

THE BITCHES

Just to remind you all, the Bitches made allies with the Assyrians.

Contrary to his orders the Gimp takes off for the blue building. The Super Sandwich Guy Gunslinger embarrasses himself by rolling two critical failures. One was just a miss but the other hit the Cleaver Leader. The damage tied with the Cleavers armour so no damage.

The Gimp leaps up onto the wall and starts pulling himself up. Another Gunslinger opens fire but does even worse than embarrass himself, he only goes and blows his own arm off. D'uh. The Gimp makes it to the top, phew! He managed to steal an Immortal TechTM Auto-Blaster from an Undead.

The Bitches fall back and consolidate their position at the top of the blue building by collecting weapons and preparing a hot response. Unfortunately none could fire as pulling back they withdrew out of their own engagement range. The Titty Guns and Titty Flamer have only a 6" range.

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 am

OK, after this is finished, I'm gonna call Sam Raimi. He said he was looking for a new project cos Spidey 4 got binned.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?