ZOMBIE (Zulu) DAWN - Turn 10

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Who do you think is requesting the bombardment, what a way to win a war (Platoon Film Quote). von Pompous got a sideways move to commander of the Black Watch.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Wed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Ah well, any minifig alike to my sig fig should be where the action is. I thought the black watch would function as some kind of marines because you went through the trouble of giving them enclosed helmets, btw.

Of course, but with their talks about endangering those down there and still going on with it I got the wrong idea. You see I've been working on my... well a fucking big essay for school I don't know the name of in english so my brain's a bit fried. Who's gonna tell the Brittanians they don't have people down there anymore anyway?

Btw that last pic goes so well with the kid's head being blasted off in your sig :lol:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Warhead wrote:High above the Britannian planet of Praetoria...
Ahem
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 pm

dilanski wrote:
Ahem
So, we'll just forget the fact Pretoria is tied in with the Edwardian Era and Zulu's then?.. Spelling aside.

Or these guys...

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Wed May 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? Post Apoc survivors survived the Apocalypse, we better be able to survive some orbital bombardment....I hope.
everyone < massam

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu May 06, 2010 1:23 am

Holy shit . . . I foresee epic shit coming this way, the fight on the ground is still raging - and now a fight in orbit too? Good god I wish the Scythians had a couple of Monarch class in the local sector . . . a damn good smash up would be in order me-thinks.

:twisted:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Thu May 06, 2010 11:27 am

Warhead wrote:
dilanski wrote:
Ahem
So, we'll just forget the fact Pretoria is tied in with the Edwardian Era and Zulu's then?.. Spelling aside.

Or these guys...

The Praetorian Guard were a force of bodyguards in the roman empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_guard
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am

My best guess would be that he knows... alongside everyone else. What everyone doesn't know is that they did quite the opposite from what's expected of bodyguards for a while until they were disbanded :)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Amazing Warhead! I thought you couldn't top what you had going on, on the ground, but now you have a Mirco fleet battle with Natalya's SHIP. I hate to repeat what's alreay been said a thousand times, but this is pretty freaking epic, great job...

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu May 06, 2010 5:59 pm

RoC77 wrote:Amazing Warhead! I thought you couldn't top what you had going on, on the ground, but now you have a Mirco fleet battle with Natalya's SHIP. I hate to repeat what's alreay been said a thousand times, but this is pretty freaking epic, great job...
It's like the Story of Ricky: It never stops getting more intense.

▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Didn't you already bring up the Story of Ricky like 20 million times on this forum already? Or, ya know, just one other time?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 am

Seriously Warhead, for how long are you planning on going on with this? The awesomeness is driving my insane! :D
Predator FTW, great idea for overall gear, like plasmacaster...
Also, I keep seeing new guys entering the battle, Is there any chance other could enter?

Great battle, keep it rollin! 8)

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:45 am

NatalyaAF wrote:
RoC77 wrote:Amazing Warhead! I thought you couldn't top what you had going on, on the ground, but now you have a Mirco fleet battle with Natalya's SHIP. I hate to repeat what's alreay been said a thousand times, but this is pretty freaking epic, great job...
It's like the Story of Ricky: It never stops getting more intense.

You know I've hearded about it but I haven't seen it yet.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon May 10, 2010 12:24 pm

+++ THE ASSYRIAN EMPIRE +++ PART II

Meanwhile back on the planet we re-join our Hero as she continues to battle with the forces of darkness...

Mjr Natalya's Guard Captain deflects a reaction shot from the Peach Liberation Army Commander and shoots him right back.

The Clone Commander loses a gun and his helmet and is momentarily stunned, he's still alive though.

Another Guard takes the head off a PLA Clone but misses the other.

The last Star Commando manages to pick himself up and even though he's still suffering from the effects of the explosion he still manages to bag himself another PLA Clone.

It doesn't leave much left, sorry RJ. (You've still got two men left and your action to come).

WHAT'S THIS?!! Disobeying Orders?!. Thrown away weapons and didn't attack?!. Have this man shot!!!

...got it working and it still has power AND ammo you say?.. Someone stick a medal on that quick thinking fellow!..

The Heavy Flamer sends a searing ball of fire at the Daemons. The Blood Daemon is untouched and the ball continues on.

It hits a Daemonic Minion right in the chest.

Oooo, that's gotta' hurt. Unfortunately the area effected is only small.

The Major is saving her Maytricks powers for something else this turn but she wont be sitting idle, oh no, never fret she has a Peach she wants a word with.

*CLONK!*

She smashes the flat of the blade into the Peach Commanders face.

Suitably persuaded to accompany her, the Commander does not voice his curiosity.

The Major is a paragon of manners and does her utmost to see the enemy Commander is comfortable.

The pleasantries overwith the Major leaves her worthy foe to his well earned rest... at least until the Fleebnorks reach him. Peaches, not always good for nothing.

The Assassin Droid switches to single shot fire and takes very careful aim...

FOOOOM!!!

Hey look! It's Cheif Flying Head!.. uh, it was an Iroquois Native American Daemon... *cough* ...the explosion looked like a head-dress... anyhoo!..

The other Assassin Droid finishes loading for next turn.

Having been ordered by the Captain to heal him the slightly stunned and shaky Assyrian Trooper, unsure of his skills in triage and knowing full well he has been pushing his first aid abilities well beyond the norm takes some courage from a swift swig of MANIAC BEER!..
+++ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!+++

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: DRUNK SURGERY! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...nobody attempting major surgery for the first time should ever look this happy...

*SPLURGE!* *RIP!* *SPLATTER!* *SCREEEEEEEEE!!!*

:shock: ...um, well... he's eager... perhaps some anaesthetic first, um, yeah...

FINISHED!.. The Trooper takes a well earned rest and keels over unconscious... or dead, not sure.

What? Oh, the Captain?.. Yeah...

...I don't think the Captain lives here anymore... (Just looking at him, don't you just want to go hide someplace?)

However, when all this is going on the main Assyrian Assault is unleashed...

Right into the teeth of the Undead Deadly Spacemen's Response action. Shh, yeah I should have had a pic of the Assyrians charging... next time, k?

The Trooper with the Maniac Bastard Blaster is taken down...

the last NCO is picked off too.

The remaining two troopers bravely charge on. One takes out a Blood Daemon.

The other trooper fires on the Old One...

...but the shot is absorbed by a redshirting Blood Daemon who takes the fatal hit.

Scrambling over the wreckage, blood and bodies the troopers reclaim the prize. But can they keep it?

The Majors Command of the Maytricks allows her late arriving heavy support Star Commandos to arrive just when needed.

As the Star Commandos deploy one shoots MQS like a dog before he can act. It's an undignified death... but he'll be back, just not soon. The Heavy Bolter and the other Carbine armed Star Commando set up reaction covering fire.
NatalyaAF wrote:Okay, the Star Commando Captain was carrying that plasma rifle. If anyone is within range of wherever it fell, try to grab it. It's blast is hotter than the fires of hell, bright as the sun -- it should be a perfect weapon for incinerating the blood daemons. I suspect my traditional laser weaponry is not able to hurt them very well, so if possible resort to that instead.
As per standing orders the newly arrived Plasma Rifle armed Lieutenant and the Plasma Cannon armed Heavy both target the OLD ONE and fire!

Hotter than the fires of hell...

...bright as the sun...

*FFFFFWOOOOOSH-BOOOOOOM!!!*

Is this the end for The OLD ONE?!. Well, is it?

???????????????????????????????????????????

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Riveting~
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."