ZOMBIE (ZULU) DAWN: Turn 12 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I remember that, but I didn't see it in the previous shots beforehand. It just kind of appeared on the rubble, haha.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

What. Okay, then just imagine it as the spent round that the Gauss Rifle fired that exploded the wall. It fires stale indestructible hotdogs ina'bun with such force that whatever it hits explodes. There, how's that? :D :shock: Ooo, actually that's not bad...

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I'd say it's a new PeaceAss weapon, but I have no hot dogs.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm hoping that Stubby is going to go after Silva with the BanHammer.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:52 pm

+ + + + + THE ASSYRIAN EMPIRE + + + + +

The cult and mouse game between the Destroyer Venus and the Britannian Heavy Cruiser Boadicea continues. Despite keeping the wreckage of the Britannian sister ship between them Boadicea manages to get line of sight with two of her Grand Turrets. Unfortunately the Venus' shields are up to the job.

The last three Valkyre 1st Generation strike fighters power in on another attack run, their ordinance has already been spent so this must be a suicide run!

The Point defence network desperately try to destroy the suicide charge.

The fighters face a blistering salvo of anti fighter firepower, even the main cannon try to engage even though the odds are slim.

Two Valkyre die before they can do any harm...

but the last fighter slashes into the side of the Venus and one of the Light Super Laser assemblies is obliterated and the hull on the main deck is breached.

As damage control parties frantically set to work on the breached deck the Venus and the Boadicea yet again continue to circle the wreckage and fail to bring their weapons to bare. Major Natalya is once more on the Bridge after her ordeal and after a short update takes command...

Comms: "I have something, unusual Captain. I'm receiving a distress from the Boadicea..?" +++

Major Natalya, looking over at her comms officer knows he is not one to make jokes at a time like this.
"Tactical! Are their shields still up?"

Tactical: "Aye, ma'am. Shields are up and weapons powered but I am detecting that their main targeting systems have shut down and are no longer focused on us."+++

...What by Assyria could this mean? "Comms, patch that distress call through."

+++BNS Boadicea: "By the Gods help us! AAAAAAAAAAAGH *KTSHHHHHHHH!*"+++

Comms: "We've lost transmission Captain."

Tactical: "Their Hyperdrive just went on line!"

Startled out of her puzzlement Major Natalya looked to her screens in time to see the Boadicea engage her Hyperdrive...

before disappearing leaving the Venus the uncontested badass in local space.

Tactical: "I have probable course projections Captain, shall I send them to Helm Control?"

"No, that wont be necessary Tactical our job here is still unfinished, have the TacCom project a full planetary bombardment on the Pretoria space port."

Tactical: "Aye, Captain. Targets set and awaiting your command."

"Commence firing."

Tactical: Cursory scans indicate a massive buildup of energy on the target location..? Only, it isn't us."

"What?!." Startled Natalya was forced to remain calm, it had been a most unusual day and it looked like it still wasn't over yet.

Tactical: "I don't know Captain, it's like nothing I've ever seen before, TacCom confirms our bombardment has had no effect."

"..?.. HELM! GET US CLEAR OF THE PLANET, FULL POWER!"

Last edited by Warhead on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

o shit. :shock:

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

has only one minor UDSM hero killed the eniter crew or the Boadicea?

:shock:
BFenix wrote:

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:has only one minor UDSM hero killed the eniter crew or the Boadicea?

I'm figuring he just killed the command crew, sealed off the bridge and then took command of the ship.

In hyperspace he'll have plenty of time to convert the bridge crew, and then expand through the ship killing and converting everyone they find . . .

Much like a certain Scythian story right about now . . .

(No, it's not the same ship or story - but we came up with the same idea at about the same time without the other knowing - it's just ossum to see the end of this play out! :lol: )
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:has only one minor UDSM hero killed the eniter crew or the Boadicea?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sloopofwar
Minifig

Post by Sloopofwar » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:34 pm

A surprise attack could have easily killed the captain and most of the bridge crew. Its like a mugging, you don't have much time to react.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:

I'm figuring he just killed the command crew, sealed off the bridge and then took command of the ship.

In hyperspace he'll have plenty of time to convert the bridge crew, and then expand through the ship killing and converting everyone they find . . .

Much like a certain Scythian story right about now . . .

(No, it's not the same ship or story - but we came up with the same idea at about the same time without the other knowing - it's just ossum to see the end of this play out! :lol: )

Actually this was my idea. Warhead just carried it out.

And yes, that is pretty much what happens. Only a very small team of super badasses are able to make it to the escape pods....
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm

...Exept for the token black guy, who died first.
BFenix wrote:

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm

...Now I really wish I had a black skeleton piece
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:33 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:...Now I really wish I had a black skeleton piece
RaciImage

Actually, back when I had an undead army I had a "Zombie pop squad", and used my black skeleton for Zombie Kanye West.
BFenix wrote:

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:38 pm

The UDSM Character slaughtered the crew and hit the hyperdrive. Once the ship is safely into the warp the creeping horror is unleashed. The crew then fight an heroic but doomed battle against their once living colleagues who are now undead but leaderless the Britannians are ill equipped to cope. Before long the ship would be taken.

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... zure+guard

They've done this sort of thing before. Check the date on that Shadow me ol' mucka. :D