BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

Spooky...
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Is the claw dude still alive?

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 pm

HAHAHA.... Omg.... The MFS shoots ping pong balls from its crotch! I counldn't stop laughing when I saw that.... Does the other side deploy brown landmines? Great job warhead, I never know where your battles takes us next....

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks RoC, glad you liked it. Interestingly I never know what's going to happen either. I get my ideas from the players orders and try to take their lead most of the time while sneaking in a mischievous "you'll get what you asked for but not what you intended" sort of idea from time to time.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

What are you talking about? This is TOTALLY what I intended. Seriously, I asked to transform the Hoes into a giant mecha, what do you think I was going for?

Once again, great job Warhead, can't wait for the rest of this!
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

:necro: :godwin:

:moderatorwonderswhatthepointofthisnecrois:
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 pm

+ + + + + POST APOC SURVIVORS + + + + +

The rouge Iron Golem steps from the moving trike and blasts the Britannian Command Centre wall.

ZAP!.. VA-BOOOOOM!!!

The Gauss Rifle blows a hole right through in a fiery explosion.

BoB is thrown by the blast while the Blue DSM is crushed, pinned under flying debris.

Big Rifle = Big Hole. The Iron Golem clears the way for the follow up.

BoB bails out a window while the DSM is trapped.

The Survivor with the Reaper Shuriken Bow lets loose, razor sharp disc everywhere! The DSM dies quickly.

Rook (One of J+B's Sig Figs) leaps from her Trike and skewers a UDSM through the guts before slashing him to bits. The UDSM was disrupted and unable to even defend himself. His death is painful.

She enters the Britannian base and while peeking round a corner looking for the enemy she just manages to duck back in cover as a barrage of response fire blasts around her.

And so steps back into cover, safe. For now.

The last Triker dude spots a lonely UDSM, the last one, and tries to take him out. Alas it was not to be.

Blitzen unleashes the Witchblade and creates a bitchin' OTC. She sets to work on the Mecha Hoes hand.

Keep your Mecha paws to yourself, BITCH!
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

+ + + + + THE DEADLY SPACEMEN + + + + +

The Silva' Sig has a brilliant idea and leads the remains of the DSM faction out of the ruins of the base.

With a semi-Heroic effort they reinact the raising of the American flag over the war torn island if Iwo Jima by using a MFS's Hoes' Glitter Ball and Dancing Pole. Martial music blares in the hearts of every living DSM in every galaxy. Filled with a burning warriors pride and an unsettling desire to gyrate naked there is only one thing they can do...

...And that's dance to Domo Arigato Mr Roboto Image

Just look at them go! Dance you robotic mad men.

Of course the power of all this pent up emotion and Technomancy spills out effecting the mechanisms of the Mecha Hoe. She can't help but dance too, she's hot!..

she's on fire! It's all too much for her circuits causing a catastrophic overload. The Mecha Hoe begins to burn. MFS is trapped inside, is THIS the end?!?

*BOOM!* *FAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!*

Get real! Explosive bolts send the Mecha Hoes Diddies flying and the Titty Fucker 1 is launched! A fitting escape vehicle I think you'll find.

But before the Titty Fucker 1 can leave for deep space (DSM can do it and so can MFS, so up yours) Manly Fuckin' Santa can be heard to exclaim...

"Eat shit and die you sacks of shit, hasta-la-vista baby!"

Which may have been misquoted slightly from Clement Clarke Moore's Twas the night before Manly Santa Day Poem but I'm sure it's what he originally meant to say anyway.
MANLY FUCKIN' SANTA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

The burning Mech Hoe collapses disrupting Blitzen and Arkbrik.

Seeing that his Job is done and that immanent destruction is assured, BoB decides to bug the hell out and activates his Ketchup JohnnyTM Rocket Pack! Much to the startled surprise of his followers, who do not have such a device (cause I just thought it up), but likely most will have from this day forth.

He gives the remaining survivors a cheeky wave...

before blasting off out of harms way. He then activates his instaporter do-hicky-ma-BoB and vanishes with a flash of light and a crack of displaced air.
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:07 pm

+ + + + + THE UNDEAD DEADLY SPACEMEN + + + + +
Question: How much can only one remaining UDSM do? Lets find out...

Making his shot count the UDSM takes out Trike Boy with a nasty headshot.

With nobody in range he then stands with his weapons raised in salute. An eerie Azure glow begins to emanate from his undead body.

It's POWER UP time! Having survived to the end and having killed many of the warm blooded infidel the last UDSM becomes a Minor Hero, with a couple of truly amazing Trans Neon Green Chainsaws. But what now, the games about to end, what's the point? What's left to do?

TELEPORTING! Yet another players faction disobeys a direct order to fight to the death and takes the cowards way out. Is this just a flimsy excuse to keep the UDSM alive as a team for future battles?.. Who would be so shamefully shallow? Who could bring themselves so low to do such an underhanded thing?..

Not me. This is at the request of another.

SURPRISE! Having monitored the battle raging in orbit the UDSM watched for the right opportunity to act. He materialises on board the Bridge of the Britannian Battlecruiser Boadicea.

Unprepared for such an event the slaughter is terrible. Panic ensues.
Answer: Lots!

THE UDSM HAVE LEFT THE GAME!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 pm

More tomorrow, Just Natalya, Benny and Stubby left.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Nice job Warhead, I like how your letting all the heroes warp away for future battles. MFS isn't done; his onslaught on the galaxy is only beginning.

And hot damn do I really want some GTCs now...
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Well, it's not the laser seppku I ordered for the leader to kill Natalya with, but who cares?

:studgod: STUDS FOR TEH STUD GOD :studgod:
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

Haha, the Britannian cabin boy's smile as he's running away is pretty funny.

What's with the random hot dog, too?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 pm

:? You could always read the previous turn too and then you'd know. *sigh* I sometimes think I'm the only one reading any of this. BoB gave the traitor Blue DSM a hotdog-Ina'bun and swayed him back into the Flok of BoB.