Interlude: Disposeable Hero

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Postby Ham701 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 pm

BFenix wrote:
Warhead wrote:AM I EVIL?

YES I AM!

~Diamond Head

Fuck yea. My all-time favorite song. Diamond Head ftw.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Heh, Fabio gets his comeback. The Skeletal forces certainly have a history of kidnapping Kingdom leaders, eh?...
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Now that was an unexpected turn of events. :shock:
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

6) Fabio was one of the best weapons we had against the Imperials, he was utter crap and his men loved to hate him. I always smiled when I saw his useless inane smiling face in the sea of hostility, of his own men. :D

7) Fabio as a Death Knight! Yeah, that's all I need, a Death Knight that shouts Coooo-eeee! to his once colleagues before a battle. :? We do not want the little smegger, he's useless. I wouldn't even taint the undead by feeding them his remains, the dog turd rectal sputum that he was. The body should be burned and the ashes scattered by riders to various locations, and kept under lock and key with intricate magical protection so he can never return.

8.) I wonder what the do-da inside him will be used for?..

9) If we're going to get a rep for abduction, we'll need to invent an anal probe of some description, just for appearances.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Silverdream wrote:
8. HE LIGHTENED THE ATMOSHPHERE!

^ This ^
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby BFenix » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 am

You still have his heart Warhead, literally... You could corrupt any other good hero with it
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

'A copy is just that and not by far superior to the original. Limit my will and you limit my creativity. You can taint my heart, but you'll never own my soul.'

Poetics aside, I just mean I'm convinced this idea is going to bite Warhead in the ass ;) Besides anyone playing Undead Von Brag can only base himself on the stuff I've done, so I now have the advantage of knowing my enemy better than anyone 8)

Honestly though, I myself have always had a bit more of a tendency towards the dark side, I don't know fuck how I ended up being a good guy, perhaps all this happened 'naturally' because of that. Can't say I haven't enjoyed kicking Evuuul butt yet though, good guys always need something of an anti-hero to make them cool :)
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 pm

EDIT: Yes Brag, turn to the dark side, join me and we shall rule the Galaxy...

I just want your weapons technology and expertise to make things that work on Medivo, suitably corrupted for our Undead needs. For that sort of thing I can just leave you chained up in the Dungeon but if you really want to get stuck in then I could be persuaded, I have trust issues after Deadlock carrying out his natural inclination to be Evuul.

With the new toys I can conquer and enslave everyone before eventually setting every resourse to getting off this accursed rock and take my black crusade to the stars... That way when the original Warhead shows up I'll have already buggered off and have time to prepare and grow in power before he can find me again...
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 pm

'A bit more of a tendency towards the dark side' doesn't mean I wanna be completely evil man :lol: I just see that reflected in the egoism of the 'archetype' Bragallot (and Zahru had a good take on this with his solo-operation in Power Unlimited, but I can see why he joined the Imperials again in Power Up North) and how he uses people (even copies of himself) like tools, kills and hunts those who deserve it without repent, so he has a dark side but he's not 'true evil'. Like he probably chose to test out his weaponry on the undead since he does have the sense to see it's better to blast them apart than random villagers (we're not Aliens from the new Lego line you know...), you see what I mean?

Also, not wanting to sound arrogant or anything, but looking at the statistics me and Zahru have created, that's not only coincidence you see there and thus I don't think it'd be a good thing if we were on the same side in anything that has a story that takes place on a limited area like the current Fantasy 'realms'. If you wanna be on my side remember there's always the Inquistadores, who are pure evil ;)

Besides my clones / relatives do as they (read: the people who cover them) please so everything's up to Zahru considering Karl (as it should be). Like they have the choice to copy my terrible attempt at an accent, or they don't ;)
Silent-sigfig wrote:

Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 pm

It served as a nice plot twist, though.
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:18 am

I just thought of something: if you think about it, I indirectly killed Fabio :)
Silent-sigfig wrote:

Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Zahru II » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 am

It took you a while to realize it :)
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Previous

Return to Forum Battles