The CRATE incident Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

piltogg wrote:someone post orders for silent's fig allready. "shoot nearest guy and take cover" there. was that so hard????

Happy birthday, piltogg. That's what Silent's troop is going to do in turn 3. Now, who wants to have silent's position for turns 4+?
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 pm

I'll take it, on account of I'm currently dead.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 am

mgb519 wrote:I'll take it, on account of I'm currently dead.

But you may get revived. Sorry.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Falk » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 pm

I'll take it (the rifleman #2)
Falk
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

:necro:

I'm thinking I'll just scrap this battle, and do a microspace forum battle. What do you guys think?
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Dunno... I was liking this battle, and there has been an awful lot of Microspace lately, but sure, try it out if you want to.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am

BFenix wrote:Dunno... I was liking this battle, and there has been an awful lot of Microspace lately, but sure, try it out if you want to.

Well,

6. This battlefield get's very disorganized very fast, due to purposefully unstable architecture.
7. My cult thinks it's great fun to bat at the troopers. She just loves knocking over Silva's Flammenwerfer truppen.
8. Besides, I think microspace is a whole lot more fun for forum battles.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 am

If you're experiencing 'battlefield hazards', you should know microspace battles are even more susceptible for them, 'cos it's very crucial there things stay the same.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 am

Bragallot wrote:If you're experiencing 'battlefield hazards', you should know microspace battles are even more susceptible for them, 'cos it's very crucial there things stay the same.

But with Microspace, the terrain isn't half as rickety. Hell, there isn't even terrain. Also, I would put the battlefield in an elevated location this time, since it'd be smaller.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 am

Ok, good points. I do almost all of my battles on the same table 'cos I want to avoid the floor and that wouldn't really help either 'cos my room isn't all that big. I once enlargened it by placing it against my bureau (Desperate Alliances) but it's no surprise that's the only fight I had to cancel: I had to elevate the soccer table a little and that made it extremely wobbly. I also can't afford sacrificing my bureau every time, lol. It sometimes gets a little bit small but with the right planning you can do large-scale battles even with limited room (see Freedom's Blood). In what way is your battlefield falling apart though? Mine always move as a whole if I push them, it's just a question of attaching the baseplates.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am

The setting of the CRATE incident is on a junk planet, so the architecture is super-rickety. I'm think with a microspace battle I'd secure everything to a baseplate with hover effects.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Forum Battles