Star Wars RPG in Lego! First Encounter-The Smugglers

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Star Wars RPG in Lego! First Encounter-The Smugglers

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:38 am

Lets get this party started!

The Clone Wars have already begun and the Republic is in dire need of anyone it can find to aid their operations. The Republic has also discovered a suspicious smuggling operation operating out of the mid rim world of Carathos. The Jedi Council has sent Tristan and Mingjie Kang, two of their order, as well as Sabe Finna, a young noblewoman, to resolve the incident. The bounty hunter Telto, a fierce rodian warrior, and Rex Neilson, the insterstellar botanist extraordinaire, also accompany our heroic warirors.

After recieving their objectives, the party travels to Carathos and lands in a large spaceport city, taking a landspeeder to the outskirts of town, where the smugglers base is believed to be located.

The streets here are mostly deserted, a suspicious sign, as this spaceport is often crowded. A few houses align the sides of the street, as well as a grocery near the center. A larger storage building can be seen in the distance, as well as a small landspeeder, with the engine still running.


Image

Another view of our heroic PCs:

Image

An overview of the map. The PCs have a map of the city loaded into Sabe's datapad, so you will always be able to see the map areas on Carathos. Enemies are still hidden however.

Image

Send in your character's actions either by post or PM. I will move/activate the characters after I get responses from all of the PCs.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby Theblackdog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:14 am

I'll take Telto the bounty hunter.

Telto moves up and takes a left turn, putting him between the two beige buildings (the round one and the square one). He checks the area for hostiles. If he finds anyone openly hostile, he kills them; if he finds anybody who doesn't look like an enemy, he holds them at gunpoint, ready to fire if they make a move.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 am

Sorry Theblackdog, but all of the spots are already taken. See the "I have a proposal" thread in the General Discussion area.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby Pwnerade » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I sense an ambush (wish is strange, because ambushes aren't native to this planet). I vote that we dart from building to building, to minimize our time exposed to enemy fire, making our way to the large building.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Sabe mutters some quick orders to the group, using Inspire Confidence. She moves with Telto and Rex as they enter the town, keeping an eye on her surroundings.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry, I got impatient:

Sabe, Telto, and Rex all move down the street, arming their blasters for any signs of trouble. Sabe uses her Inspire Confidence talent to give all of the characters a +1 bonus on attack and skill rolls.

Meanwhile, Tristan and MingJie move toward the houses on the right.

Image

Another view of the street:

Image

You move closer to the large building. The landspeeder parked at the side is still running and in good shape. The two massive doors at the front of the building are shut, but you can't tell for certain if they are locked.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby Theblackdog » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Sorry Ben, didn't realize they were connected.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2482
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby heavyfishcannon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Fire several blastsAt the glass door, to scare out ambushers/unlock
Then, Check the nearest building.
Last edited by heavyfishcannon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Sabe sticks with Rex. "Stay sharp."
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Can I roll to sense other life forms? If so, I'd like to do that. If not, I follow Tristan to the building on our right and hide behind a corner in case we start taking blaster fire.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Agreed. Make perception if I can, then move towards the building we're headed to, keeping with Semaj. Wall slide, if possible.

'This is too quiet. We should search the whole town before we get to the large building, we might be ambushed.'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 am

We should go to the big building, by way of the gap between the white and tan buildings. I keep my eyes peeled.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby Ben-Jammin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:45 am

Crap. Sorry heavyfishcannon, I thought you wanted to shoot at the landspeeder instead.

Telto moves forward and fires a blaster shot at the landspeeder to scare any potential ambushers. The shot is quite loud; it seems to echo throughout the quiet streets.

Image

Suddenly you hear the large blast doors of the storage building open, and two smugglers step out to confront you! they are obviously suprised by your presence.

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 am

"Cover!" Sabe shouts, following Rex as she fires in the smuggler's direction.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Rex sprints to the right to take cover.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Next

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests