Star Wars RPG in Lego! First Encounter-The Smugglers

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm

'You guys, take those two!'

I motion for Mingjie to follow me into the building we were heading toward; we won't be much help in a shootout. prepare myself for any attackers.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Pwnerade » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh, and after that I lean around the corner of the building and fire an aimed shot at the closest one.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I follow Tristan into the building.

"Do you think we should flank those smugglers on their right and force them into a peaceful conclusion?"
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby heavyfishcannon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Make a strafing run to cover behind the tan house, Firing as I go. "Yes! keep that expression just a little longer, this will be hilarious on my mantel"
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:I follow Tristan into the building.

"Do you think we should flank those smugglers on their right and force them into a peaceful conclusion?"


'If you can run that fast, be my guest! Our abilities are useless right about now, the best thing we can do is make sure we don't get ambushed. And stay with me... If we split up form our groups, we'll be torn apart.'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ben-Jammin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 am

Sabe and Rex take cover behind the grocery, while Telto moves back and fires at the smugglers, killing one. The other takes cover behind the landspeeder.

Image

Meanwhile, Tristan and Mingjie stick together and move down the other flank, noticing what might be an alternate entrance to the smuggler's base!

Image

Telto takes a few steps back, and noticies another pair of smugglers moving out of the base towards the PCs!

Image

The first smuggler opens fire on Telto, but fails to hit.

So far, everyone is in decent shape. No one's taken damage yet, and Sabe's bonus will be a good help.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby heavyfishcannon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 am

Whats the situation for cover in the imediate area?
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Sabe aims and fires.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 pm

"We should investigate that entrance. That might give us the drop on these smugglers. If we head into that tan building first, then I can use my battle meditation to help you? What do you say?" said MingJie to Tristan.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm

'Sounds good. Let's try to get into that fight as soon as possible, it looks like more company just showed up'

Move with Mingjie into the tan building and let him go about his meditation business.

Are we allowed an birdseye overview of the entire board (so we can see the relationship between locations?)?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Pwnerade » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Blast 'em!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby heavyfishcannon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Also, finish the job with the other smuggler.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 am

Sorry for the delay...

Telto, Sabe, and Rex all fire at the smugglers, while Telto moves back into cover. The smugglers return fire, but thanks to an unfortunate series of poor attack rolls, no one manages to hit anything!

Image

Meanwhile, Tristan and MingJie continue to move down the street towards the rear door of the base.

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby heavyfishcannon » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 am

Break into the house by the ladder, then snipe the gangers.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

Sabe sprints to the rear of the building and opens the back door.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests