Star Wars RPG in Lego #2 - Ambushed

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Star Wars RPG in Lego #2 - Ambushed

Postby Ben-Jammin » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 pm

After their encounter with the smugglers, the PCs return to their ship in preparation to leave with their findings.

Image

Our band of heros has gathered near the west side of the map, only a short distance away from the hangar where their ship is parked.

Image

The ship, a Nu-class attack shuttle borrowed from the Republic, is carefully being guarded by a pair of clone troopers, while the pilot speaks with a technician nearby.

Image

An overview of the map. No enemies in sight...so far...
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Let's split up teams of ranged and melee, so we can be ready for anything. Me and Ross can take the building next to us, and you three can check out the other small one (I'm a bit stronger than Mingjie, so I should be in the team of two). Then we can meet up and tackle the large storage unit. Sound good?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Sounds good to me. For the Republic!
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Ah yes- If we are engaged, attack back, otherwise approach with open intentions. If nobody is in the small building, find anything useful and pocket it :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Sorry for the delays guys, I probably won't get anything up before the weekend.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Postby Pwnerade » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 am

"Keep your eye out for more smugglers, I've got a funny feeling . . . "

I'll follow along with the plan.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby heavyfishcannon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 am

How far out of line is ransacking that little house? It might have contraband... Yeah, all of it is contraband. :roll:
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:07 pm

heavyfishcannon wrote:How far out of line is ransacking that little house?


none... that was the plan.....
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby heavyfishcannon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Actually, toss the severed head in first to check for traps.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests