Allegiance -- Day 7

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Allegiance -- Day 7

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Santa's Elves

Santa throws his unloaded bazooka aside: "Naff this, I'm :666: Santa!" He picks up Krank's Bayounikal blade.

And cuts down two zombies with it.

The ninja does a backflip over the enemies, killing the last one with his SMG...

... and successfully disarms the bomb. With the bomb safely defused and no Peaches left to re-arm it, Santa's mission is complete.

"Ho ho ho!" cried the jolly old elf with delight. "Merry Saturnalia to all, and to all a good night!"

He and his elves teleported away (except for that last one on the bridge, whose teleporter took a few seconds longer to start up), leaving several colorfully-wrapped boxes behind on the ship.

Neo-Prussian Boarding Party
The two Wolves with rifles charge forward and attack, but don't do very well. They both miss, and one is killed by a response shot.

"Pitiful recruits! I shall now show you how it iz done!" Von Platt charges forward, picking up an OT Nova Sword from a dead Vol shocktrooper.

He cuts down a Vol flamer and one of the two acolytes. He also yells something to the Shadowscythe, but it's inaudible over the din of battle.

The melee troops swarm Caleb.

They bring him down, but with his dying breath he activates a device hidden inside his helmet...

... the resulting explosion is much smaller than he would have expected, but Von Platt still takes some damage.

Vol Boarding Party
The Vol Acolyte drops his weapons, grabs the flamer, and sets Von Platt on fire. (He can't get past Von Platt, unlike the shocktrooper.)

The shocktrooper dodges past Von Platt and attacks the Shadowscythe, but misses.

Britannian Boarding Party
The two swordsmen remain locked in battle with the Shadowscythe.

The Medik revives Captain Harris, who proceeds to gun down two Scythian Marines.

Scythian Boarding Party
Angered at the loss of his hand, the Shadowscythe decapitates both swordsmen.

He then expresses his anger by skullfucking one of their severed heads. All Scythian minifigs gain +1 to damage for the rest of the round. Please don't ask me why.

Unfortunately, damage boosts are useless if you can't hit...

Overview
Last edited by Theblackdog on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: Allegiance -- Day 7

Postby mgb519 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Alright, that's a problem Attack the Neo-Prussians now instead.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Re: Allegiance -- Day 7

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Those are your orders, then?

EDIT: Send 'em in, guys... I want to wrap this one up so I can use the minifigs in a Forever Day battle.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Return to Forum Battles