The President's Speech (Turn 3)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

The President's Speech (Turn 3)

Post by BrickSyd » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm

RIOTERS (heavyfishcannon)
Burning rolls: Two rioters die from the fire elemental damage but fire on the third is dying, allowing him to focus on the cop.

A rioter yank the shield of the riot officer and then the one with the buzzsaw tries to chop her head but the engine stalls (damage fail).

The hero disengages from the riot officer and falls back to call for help: “Emergency! There is a fire! We need firefighters!”

Success! Two firefighters enter the battle and head for the elemental.

The riot officer is choked to death while the girl throw her frying pan at the elemental, knocking him down in front of the firefighters.
The baseball fan and the cook are heading for the power plant.

Firefighters extinguish the elemental, leaving a pile of ashes.

The small group gets to the power plant. The door is locked but they manage to break it open with their tools. They get a clear sight of the reactor's interior: There is a hazmat suit, a console for the reactor control and the reactor core, made of five plutonium rods.

RAIDERS (Alex)
The hero tries to bribe some pirates to join the raiders but the feat is unsuccessful.
The chix beside them gets up: “What?! You offer them money while you're not even paying us?”

She gets angry, draws her sword and engages him in close combat!

The fight continues on the other side of the frigate. The sniper draws his saber and gets in close combat with a pirate but he couldn't kill him. The raider in front of them, however, succeeded.
Another raider charges and impale the other pirate with his bayonet.

The pirate uses his last breath to activate his dynamite and drop it. His attacker is killed by the explosion and the sniper is tossed a couple inches away but survives.

More raiders get line of sight with the remaining pirate but were unsuccessful to do damage.

SPACE PIRATES (Silverdream)
The pirate rises his submachine gun and pulls the trigger 'till it goes click'. It's safe to say he will have to reload.
Here is an interesting fact: The probability of rolling three consecutive sixes is one in 216.

The chix is riddled with bullets but the hero is unharmed.

The interceptor goes for the President while the frigate lift off and sticks to the presidential frigate but they both fail to hit anything.

NOXSEC (mgb519)
Facing many enemies, agent Artin tries to think faster but the only thing he could think about was the girl he met at a party recently. He thinks about the way she came to him..

Then she kisses him..

But then she did something unexpected.. woo!

Back to reality.
:wtc:

A trooper came and killed the primate that was butt fucking Matt but he was too late. Agent Artin has been infected by aids!

Outside, the officer tried to get out of close combat but only half of him succeeded to get away..

One rioter about to enter the power plant is killed

The mutated cop engages another rioter in close combat. No damage.

Two rioters are killed by Noxsec troops

The sniper takes position by the fence.

The crew of the Conqueror did a combined shove and pushed Konar out of the ship.

Konar fell on the presidential frigate. Without active pilot, the cruiser starts to lose balance.

Computer: “Core temperature critical. Intervention required”. Not knowing what to do, the troopers are just glad that the raiders and the pirates are fighting each other, leaving them free to think.

The president continued: "Unfortunately, nothing suitable was found in the Fleurdelys system so the Flagship Galaxy had to venture outside of our system to continue his mission. The Galaxy found a brikverse at war and even scanned several factions making their way slowly but surely toward Fleurdelys."

SAVAGES (Silent-sigfig)
Inside, the tamer takes the artifact and attaches it to his whip, turning it into a powerful OTWhip.
The remaining primate reveals itself as Dr McMonkey, PhD while the chieftain start to eat the medic's head.

The Tamer attack agent Artin with his OTWhip but Artin is saved by a red-shirted trooper.
McMonkey starts to hack the computer system. Success! Acces granted to central computer.
The Chieftain gains the medical training attribute from his lunch.

Then he grabs the portable surgical kit and a machine gun in the armory.

The horse is catapulted at the cruiser's engines.

Now this was interesting. The war machine aimed for the back propeller but the catapult, with a use rating of 8, is not a very precise weapon. The operator rolled a three so the horse missed by 5 inches but in which direction? An arrowed dice was rolled and indicated that the horse went through the remaining frontal propeller!

Lacking frontal vertical propulsion and having no one piloting to try to compensate for the lack of balance, the front of the cruiser went down and hit the wing of the presidential frigate, detonating the remaining torpedo and destroying one of the main reactor of the frigate. The impact and the explosion blow the controls of the cruiser and kill three crew member. Without appropriate controls and lacking crucial propulsion elements, it is likely that the cruiser will crash next turn.

The savages begin to reload the catapult while some of them combine their efforts to get on the roof.

DEEP SPACE MANAGEMENT
”Where's my support? We need th.... what the hell is that?!”

Strange energy spheres appears

Aliens warp out of of them!

Queen of the Tars: “Give us back the artifact or face the consequences”
THE TARS HAVE ENTERED THE BATTLE!
Objective: Get the artifact

”This is alpha squadron reporting: We are ready for action and confirm that infantry is on the way”
DEEP SPACE MANAGEMENT HAVE ENTERED THE BATTLE!
Objective: Help Noxsec secure the artifact and make sure the president is evacuated safely once the speech is completed.

Overwatch
Kills
Rioters: 3
Raiders: 6
Pirates: 12
NoxSec: 14 (+1 frigate)
Savages: 6

The Tars and Deep Space Management are now available.
Ivhorseman and piltogg, if you are still interested to join, you have priority to get them.

END OF TURN 3

You can send your orders for turn 4!

mgb519
My Little Pony

Re: The President's Speech (Turn 3)

Post by mgb519 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I want some brave soul to create a giant fireball on the roof by blowing everything up...somehow. Anyone not brave enough to pilot it should try to bail safely. I want everyone else to fuck up the people nearest the president. Focus fire rather than spreading it over all enemies-if someone survives, shoot again. The redshirt order still stands as well. Artin should use his ridiculous paycheck abilities to cure his aids and then he should shoot people up.

Also, someone should try to convince the firemen that the rioters are more of a threat to the public good and the firemen should therefore join in with the NoxSec forces in removing that threat.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm

we don't need the artifact anymore, we will gladly return it to Noxsec
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

!!!Sheer and Utter Awesomeness!!!

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:11 pm

At first I was like:
Pwnerade wrote: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta:
But then I was like: Goddamn, this is the greatest thing since ZZD! :guinness: :666: :boss: :owned: :iwolf: :csi: :wtc: :ftw: :iconcur: :studgod: :dog:
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Warhead wrote:!!!Sheer and Utter Awesomeness!!!

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Holy fuckin awesome.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

sjosten
Minifig

Post by sjosten » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

There is nothing bad about this! Also, does the contraction of AIDs actually inhibit combat?
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

This battle just keeps getting more awesome! :sparta: :666: :boss:

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

sjosten wrote:There is nothing bad about this! Also, does the contraction of AIDs actually inhibit combat?
Highly doubt it. Aliens Please! I shall retrieve the artifact for the TARS

Oh, and you savages would do good to just drop the artifact now.

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 am

Holy fucking shit this is awesome! :shock: MOAR!
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

How many turns until the president finishes his speech? I need to lynch him for trying to escape! Also, This battle is crazy! I love how you don't mind destroying tons of your stuff to make a better scene!
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

BrickSyd
Cannon Fodder

Post by BrickSyd » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Half the speech is done. Need three more turns to complete it.

sjosten wrote:does the contraction of AIDs actually inhibit combat?
It will induce cumulative penalties as the disease develops.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 pm

yes please!

Legofighter
Officer

Post by Legofighter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 pm

:wtc:
Pwnerade wrote:At first I was like:
Pwnerade wrote: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta:
But then I was like: Goddamn, this is the greatest thing since ZZD! :guinness: :666: :boss: :owned: :iwolf: :csi: :wtc: :ftw: :iconcur: :studgod: :dog:
:myth: THIS IS THE GREATEST THING SINCE ZZD (Badly, im almost sure their never be somethin' AWESOMER than ZZD)

:wtc: I wrote?
It was not even a myth: we all knew this is the greatest thing since ZZD!

:guinness: :666: :boss: :owned: :iwolf: :csi: :wtc: :ftw: :iconcur: :studgod: :dog:
and
:sparta: :sparta: :sparta:
and
:<3: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666:
:666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666:
:666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: :666: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! I forgot: there is a :myth: still:
The best show in the world wrote: When in doubt... C4!
:wtc: ??? We all knew that too!!!!
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.