Some miniature forces (Updated Aug. 4)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Some miniature forces (Updated Aug. 4)

Postby pirateofmayhem » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 pm

can you post some of the instructions of the cooler parts of this drop ship? (or maybe all of it? :-P ) it looks really awesome and i can't wait to see the rest of it completed.
pirateofmayhem
Officer

Postby Kaplan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 am

aoffan23 wrote:Just realised I forgot to post the better pictures of the Juggerknight/Dreadknite. So here they are.

The Juggerknight looks really exotic. I like both the arms but the right arm with the bow-like weapon is quite impressive. That new crusader helmet is surely a useful piece for building hardsuits. I also like the dark colorsheme.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 am

Silverdream wrote:You're my favourite English First Language Canadian born builder.

<3

Silent-sigfig wrote:Add a flower petal-like group of ramps in these gaps.

I think that would look cool, but it would mean having to make the whole thing a good 2 bricks taller than if I made the bottom open. I also like the idea of the opening bottom better, but that's just my personal taste. I do think I'll add some guns to those parts though, because with only one gun on the front, this thing is severely lacking in cover fire for the troops.

BFenix wrote::666: Juggerknight!

Glad you like it. :D

pirateofmayhem wrote:can you post some of the instructions of the cooler parts of this drop ship? (or maybe all of it? :-P ) it looks really awesome and i can't wait to see the rest of it completed.

I don't remember how to make most of it off the top of my head, but I'll be back home in about a week. What parts are you specifically wondering about?

Kaplan wrote:The Juggerknight looks really exotic. I like both the arms but the right arm with the bow-like weapon is quite impressive. That new crusader helmet is surely a useful piece for building hardsuits. I also like the dark colorsheme.

Thanks! I really love the helmet because it's got so much personality. I personally like the Juggerknight better with its original minigun arm (not shown), but I had to ditch it to stick with the theme I have going.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 pm

The mech-thing with the Loki helmet must be a pest to fight.
Also i love the armored cars.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby pirateofmayhem » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:53 pm

if you could post your instructions on the cockpit with the dark grey clear pieces and then the turret to the left of it, along with maybe the engines, overall, its an awesome piece that i want to mimic and then modify for my own, if you don't mind :)
pirateofmayhem
Officer

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:36 am

Maverick wrote:The mech-thing with the Loki helmet must be a pest to fight.
Also i love the armored cars.

You're probably right about Bloodwing, but I haven't had the chance to use it in a battle yet, so :mystery: .

pirateofmayhem wrote:if you could post your instructions on the cockpit with the dark grey clear pieces and then the turret to the left of it, along with maybe the engines, overall, its an awesome piece that i want to mimic and then modify for my own, if you don't mind :)

Sure thing! The cockpit is actually pretty simple; the secret is this part.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Previous

Return to The Armoury