Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 12, 2014 4:58 pm

EDIT: I'm resizing the images, but here's some links until then

The Octan Fuel Corporation publicly holds a small force of military assets, as does any large intergalactic corporation. However, this vehicle comes from the Octan Black Ops division, a secretive cabal of faceless corporate cyberninjas.

http://i.imgur.com/yz0Ld3p.jpg

This vehicle in particular is an anti-vehicle assault tricycle, meant to complement the Main Battle Tank by outmaneuvering heavier armor and tearing open the flank. Featuring an impressive size 5 cannon mounted on a rotating turret and spikes on the front wheel for shredding minifigs and tires alike, the assault tricycle is a nightmare on the battlefield.

http://i.imgur.com/VNh8hQY.jpg

Jet propulsion turbines on either side of the vehicle ensure top speeds of up to 16" per turn

http://i.imgur.com/NbaBF3Q.jpg

Front wheel detailing

http://i.imgur.com/hrcN3Rm.jpg

Driver's seat

http://i.imgur.com/gP3jAHe.jpg

The pilot is one of Octan's highly trained ninja assassins, armed with an emergency RPG and a claw for getting close and dirty.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby BFenix » Mon May 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Yes, bring forth the Death Bikes! You should crew it with more cyberninjas with flails and halberds sticking out as some sort of motorized death chariot.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby Zupponn » Mon May 12, 2014 10:07 pm

The trike is really cool looking.

I also like your storage containers behind it with the feet and fist handles.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby BFenix » Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 am

Zupponn wrote:The trike is really cool looking.

I also like your storage containers behind it with the feet and fist handles.


And the spiders chilling on the ashtray. Those skulls are just like: "See no evil, speak no evil." :man:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby IVhorseman » Tue May 13, 2014 10:18 am

BFenix wrote:Yes, bring forth the Death Bikes! You should crew it with more cyberninjas with flails and halberds sticking out as some sort of motorized death chariot.


Already got a vehicle like that 8) . I'll post it soon, but it's anti-infantry weapons platform with massive flamethrowers, miniguns, and platforms for ninja marksmen with sniper rifles to take pot shots from.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Octan Fuel Corp. Assault Trike

Postby BFenix » Tue May 13, 2014 4:03 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
BFenix wrote:Yes, bring forth the Death Bikes! You should crew it with more cyberninjas with flails and halberds sticking out as some sort of motorized death chariot.


Already got a vehicle like that 8) . I'll post it soon, but it's anti-infantry weapons platform with massive flamethrowers, miniguns, and platforms for ninja marksmen with sniper rifles to take pot shots from.


:overwatch:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)


Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests