Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover
- Purism Prometheus
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 am
- Location: NRW, Germany
Style: 7 - nice and moveable figure, great part usage, but a little... mingy for a devourer of worlds.
Substance: 8 - nice detail and agility. And a nice colour scheme for representing a rancid hot dog.
Photography: 7 - some hard shadows and reflections. breakdown pic could be more... breakdown.
Theme: 10 - on the whole a suitable, appropiate endboss for the crown of erebus storyline!
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1492
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
Style - 8 It's kind of hard to beat Flamer's excellent original.
Substance - 8 Impressive incorporating the hot dog suit onto this build.
Photography - 8 The flash is harsh but it sort of fits. I like the breakdown idea following the anatomy.
Story - 10 So happy Hot Dog Boi made it to the end.
- Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
Comments: Hotdogboi strikes again
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."