Tiny Tank with stats

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Tiny Tank with stats

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Really, I suck with pictures, but that's your problem! Did I already do this one before, can't remember or be bothered to. Most important is the stats!

The Statcard, not overly powerful, and completely overpriced.

Front View

The side, super sexy awesome powers go!

The ass, worst lighting ever!

Tiny Tank and Mr. Stark, does that not look like Robert Downey Jr. in any way?

Even the mighty Ducker with fall!
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Funky Weasel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 am

Sweet! A swarm of those would be quite intimidating.
CONGRATULATIONS - you just WON The Game FOREVER. Or you can carry on being a humourless nugget - your call.
TROLOLO
Funky Weasel
Officer

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 am

A swarm of things with heroic ego's? That's impossible! I do have to post pictures and rules for the Teeny Weeny Tanks though. Basically, Little gun sized tanks. I already have four. Now, for normal Tiny Tanks, I'd actually have to start building them, and those wheels I'm using for it are the only ones I have.

Besides, a swarm of exploding tanks? Just see the carnage of massed groups of tanks being caught in one explosion, then all of them explode too... hehehe. I made it explode because 1. Explosions rule 2. Vehicles explode, even if the force that destroyed it cannot logically make it explode.

This thing is basically my hero, With a heroic cliche of "Talking tank with attitude" whereas he can attempt to use rocket boosters, steal bigger tank weapons, make bad jokes and the like.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Funky Weasel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 am

Definitely. Most vehicles are powered by some form of explosium in Brikwars. :P You're right though, a swarm of Tiny Tank heroes wouldn't work, but a swarm of Size 2" construction based Tiny Tanks led by a hero definitely could.
CONGRATULATIONS - you just WON The Game FOREVER. Or you can carry on being a humourless nugget - your call.
TROLOLO
Funky Weasel
Officer

Postby tahthing » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 am

a swarm of infection-zombies would be able to wipe out minifigers but tiny-tanks would kill them with ease, truely when you know your fighting zombies, take a robot, in fact even if your not fighting zombies take a robot, why, because there awesome (they become really awesome when they can have weapons 3x there size rateing!!(though what self respecting robot needs weapons when they can just chuck stuff)haha brackets inside brackets.)
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby pesgores » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am

Swarm! Swarm! SWARM! SWARM!!!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 am

Robots can have weapons 3x their size rating? I though the max amount of weaponry any creation had could only go up to double it's size rating.

Anyway, every time I've used Tiny tank, one of two things happened

1. He killed everything himself, crushing, shooting and whatnot.

2. He exploded and was used by both sides Jedi being flung back and forth as a projectile.

Now, he really shines when put against minifigs, but is even better when he explodes, on top of an enemy vehicle / monster.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Almighty Benny » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

does he have a positronic brain? I thought Tiny Tank was yellow! Still, this looks just like him.

I love it! And yes, that does look about as close as you can get to a LEGO Tony Stark
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Funky Weasel wrote:Definitely. Most vehicles are powered by some form of explosium in Brikwars. :P You're right though, a swarm of Tiny Tank heroes wouldn't work, but a swarm of Size 2" construction based Tiny Tanks led by a hero definitely could.

Tiny Tank is a lone wolf, only ever using his ass produced Teeny Weeny Tanks. Of course, I use him alongside my clone troopers, because they're a bunch of sissies and need a real hero.

Almighty Benny wrote:does he have a positronic brain? I thought Tiny Tank was yellow! Still, this looks just like him.

I love it! And yes, that does look about as close as you can get to a LEGO Tony Stark

In multi player, player two is green, justicificated! Yes, he does have a positronic brain.

Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby tunasailor » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:25 pm

hey I remember that game, me and my friend were always playing it, and you got the tank so good
tunasailor
Minifig

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:56 pm

tunasailor wrote:hey I remember that game, me and my friend were always playing it, and you got the tank so good

Yeah, sadly my copy of the game broke, and besides using a rom, I can't seem to find it anywhere at all.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Pvt Expendable » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Say thats not really a tank,....

no treads so its like an AFV or maybey a crappy IFV
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 am

Pvt Expendable wrote:Say thats not really a tank,....

You're right, it's a Tiny Tank.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 am

Some of us don't have treads, and must rely on ~*Imagination*~

Pseudo-treads are fine. Love the detail on the rear.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:35 am

Pvt Expendable wrote:Say thats not really a tank,....

Do you really want to argue with a tank, no matter how small? He walks like a tank, he talks like a tank and kicks ass like a tank, so he must be a tank.

Off course, when I figure out how to get small treads I'll make a new one, but currently this will have to do.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Next

Return to The Armoury