Infernal empire

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Infernal empire

Postby Fulizer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 am

heres some stuff i made using the digital designer, Im going to buy them at some point (but not now). im also going to upload a lighter vehicle with a changerble weapon. (please forgive the blurry camera)
here are some infernal troopers. in their red and black (primary colours of my army) the gun is a large ranged weapon, ill try and used ranged over CC, the officer has a pistol and a small CC weapon, because thats how all officers do it!

T-15 "Crimson Thunder" Gunship

Image[/img]

[img][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh271/fulizer/LDDScreenShot9.png[/img]
I built this because i saw NatalyaAF's czech supply dropship and fell into a extreme fit of jealousy, i built the T-15 to transport a mix of armed soldiers and weapons, usually weapons. i armed it with two (small) guns and four missiles, the guns are controlled by the pilot, and the missiles by a AI within the cockpit.

the reason for the nickname of the T-15 is obvious.

T-14 "beetle" IFV

one again this vehicles nickname has a obvious reason. its not very fast, but the main gun makes up for that, the picture of the interior shows that the main gun is usually controlled by a AI within the vehicle, but if that fails (or someone more accurate comes along) the gun can be controlled by a platform next to it.

T-11

the same chassis with a different weapon (A maximum of two can be mounted onto each T-11) it is capable of mounting each kind of vehicle weapon onto itslef

on the artillery attachment we also have a size 1 explosive (because a size 2 woudn't fit onto the T-11) on the CC vehicle (also the command vehicle: notice the difference between the regular and the new) we only need 2 people, 1 to drive and the other to attack, on the third we have the LAZOR! (imma firin' it) a size 3 gun.

Jigantic T-14
a T-14 I built irgionally, the differncesis that there is more black on this one, there is a gun on the front, the gun on top is larger, and of course the entire thing is larger. I eventually decided to downscale it for two reasons,
1. It cost over 100CP, i doubt anyone I know IRL is going to have that much lego
2. the digital designer version cost 20 pound before i was even halfway done building the body.

im currently trying to come up with some backround for my army (and a excuse for such pointy vehicles) but for now I cannot say any more.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Cool looking gunship. To me, the blurriness isn't as much of a problem as the low lighting. And 100cp isn't all that much, it's about the cost of 10-12 minifigs with ranged weapons.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby muffinman42 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:14 pm

use spell check.
and 100cp is small compared to what gets shown on this forum,Natalya's AC's foot probelly costs that much!
90cp is about
6 minifigures= 24cp (4cp each, i think)
6 guns= 66cp (11cp each?)

so unless you have no troops and only those vehicles its more than 100cp.

2 of my ultra-elites cost 100cp!
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 am

The standard mining 2H ranged weapon costs 5 CP each makes one of my noob troopers 9CP each, the exact cost for the colossal T-14 was 98 CP

98 divided by 9 = 10.8888888888....
So I could get 10 standard armed minfigs or my T-14.
as i said the digital designer version of the T-14 was much smaller than the pictured one,

I was considering redesigning them but Ill just settle for redesigning the T14. replaceing the large amounts of briks on the walls with a large black plate.

Furthermore I realized that after I consolidated the first 4 T's (into T11) I'm going to have to fill the gap with some new stuff.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby muffinman42 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am

one of your vehicles and one fig with a weapon is over 100cp.
so most people who own one £20 set would have 100cp.

1000cp can be done.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 am

no, the tank would cost £30. furthermore, my tank is capable of working unmanned so the minifig would be optional

muffinman42 wrote:use spell check.

muffinman42 wrote: AC's foot probelly costs that much!

use spell check.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Return to The Armoury