All-Bricks United - Defense Front

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 pm

simply fabolous work,... like the uniforms and the weapons,.. ahhh the weapons

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 pm

All-Bricks United wrote:
NatalyaAF wrote:It would not be wise to mock the ASE. Otherwise you'll have one of these breathing down your neck.
We in the ABU choose -not- to believe in "space ships," therefore yours is obviously make-believe, and hardly a threat. (In addition, having seen it forced into retreat <a href="http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 3">here</a> by a somewhat ragtag operation, the "space ship"'s terrifying potential has been seriously reduced.)
The Czech star fighters kept it busy until the accompanying Assyrian ground force was killed. Instead of continuing to fight, the space cruiser withdrew. But that wasn't before downing 3 Czech fighters, destroying 3 Czech vehicles, killing a number of their soldiers, and laying waste to the Space Pirate encampment.

Also:

Where do you live? It would be fun to have a battle with you. ^^
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

All-Bricks United
Officer

Post by All-Bricks United » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:The Czech star fighters kept it busy until the accompanying Assyrian ground force was killed. Instead of continuing to fight, the space cruiser withdrew. But that wasn't before downing 3 Czech fighters, destroying 3 Czech vehicles, killing a number of their soldiers, and laying waste to the Space Pirate encampment.
Given proper planning and equipment load-outs, I'm certain we could take it.
Also:

[A Big Damn Mech!]
See the above.
Where do you live? It would be fun to have a battle with you. ^^
(Editor's Note: It would. If you're even in the Sacramento, CA area when I don't have Life, or Lawschool, or Work to attend to, I'd be for that.

Though it should be said, I play by CPs [at least in the ballpark], unless I'm desperate.)
<a href="http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 3092">Join the ABU in our quest to overthrow the tyranny and racism that is rampant in our brick-world!</a>

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 am

Natalya, it would be hilarious if the mech had the same stats as a minifig with a pistol and a knife.

Speaking of stats, what are the stats for the big space ship and mech anyway?

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

Lool All Bricks United, peaches are destined to die in a ridiculously horrible and stupid way. But some are fortunate because they are used for zombies-mutants. And some are really fortunate because they are used for Elves/Eldar. (I hate Eldar, but I have to admit they are a civilised and intelligent race.)

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 am

Sacramento? Fuck. I'm still the only one in Atlanta.
  ▲
▲ ▲

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 pm

YES!!!! A peach ally in a neighboring city! (well not that close, but at least in the same state) Don't let Natalya bully you too much, I have more than enough to hold her & her armies back....

Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Post by Craigallot » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Sadly, I fear she's not the only one who 'doesn't like' peaches :)

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:15 pm

You either like peaches or you don't. Those who do like peaches are like "WTF?" when the people who don't come "knocking at the door" with a legion of yellow guys. Luckily, with the advent of the Yellow Sharpie trick, thanks to Silent-Sigfig, peaches have become all but obsolete in a peach-hater's army. That is why we slaughter them. They could rid themselves of the unholy menace forever if they just went out to the drug store and bought a 10-pack of Sharpies, but refuse.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I could take you RoC. ;o
  ▲
▲ ▲

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 pm

But could you take RoC's army, ABU's army, and my army together in the largest united peach force of all time? I've added a bit more to my PRA.

Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Post by Craigallot » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

I think the real problem would be organising such a fight :?

All-Bricks United
Officer

Post by All-Bricks United » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 pm

OneEye589 wrote:But could you take RoC's army, ABU's army, and my army together in the largest united peach force of all time? I've added a bit more to my PRA.
Aye. Bear in mind though that the ABU-DF currently has only Yellow members, due to the mass executions of the non-yellows in the previous regime. We're not really a "Peach" force. We're merely open-minded, with a strong belief in equality and tolerance.

(Editor's Note: Also, I apparently only ever bought one pack with Peach face in it - the one with the Doc Oc arms, and the whoever-he-is that I use for President McPeach. I've got nothing against them, but I sorta dropped out of "heavy lego buying" right before the licensed sets really took off, and none of them have really appealed to me.)

Also note that the ABU-DF is still expanding. Expect significant growth next month, when the government receives its yearly tax-windfall. (EN: Or, y'know, after we see what funds I can score for my birthday.)
Bragallot wrote:I think the real problem would be organising such a fight :?
(EN: Eh, NatalyaAF would be the only hard part. Roc is, I believe, in Southern California, which isn't too hard to get too - heck, we head down there all the time. We could totally cross our blades at the game table at some point.)
<a href="http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 3092">Join the ABU in our quest to overthrow the tyranny and racism that is rampant in our brick-world!</a>

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm

hey, I'm in soCal too, and despite my being occupied these next few weeks, I would love to test the new additions & tweaks I made to my Vol army.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 am

Nice little force you've got going on here. Welcome to the forums.

Transforming Robot says:

"Do not think you can hide UPA spies among your forces and expect to get away with it!"

EDIT: Aaaaand, I'm going to bed before I say something totally embarassing.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.