My Newer Army...

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Smalex » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:53 pm

I do see the similarities between our armies but I also see great differentces. I didn't me to steal your designs but I guess great minds think alike.
TROLOLO
Smalex
Champion
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 am
Location: doylestown PA

Postby doodstormer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Smalex wrote:I do see the similarities between our armies but I also see great differentces. I didn't me to steal your designs but I guess great minds think alike.

Don't sweat it, it's fine. You signed up after I posted them anyway.
User avatar
doodstormer
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 pm
Location: Free Country, USA

Postby jophfy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Nice army I still like your hero he looks pretty cool. Where did you get the gray head?
TROLOLO
jophfy
Officer
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Smalex » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:07 pm

I got the grey head from the oriental expedition set 7419 dragon fortress, It's a few years old.
TROLOLO
Smalex
Champion
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 am
Location: doylestown PA

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:49 pm

I like the sweeper squad. Because they are black and commando-like.
The hero is weird.
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby james+burgundy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm

You might try using a file on the crossbow cut offs to take the stubs off the sides also how many suit on samurai armor do u have i wend all out awhile ago to do that fighter helmet and armor type guy think i can make 16 fully suited up guys samurai armor assault rifles and pilot helmet with dark tinted visor
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby tahthing » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:I like the sweeper squad. Because they are black and commando-like.
The hero is weird.

NECRO this comment is pointless so why post it?
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
User avatar
tahthing
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Location: Supprised this account isn't

Re: My Newer Army...

Postby Nemo20k » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Smalex wrote:
<a href="http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/ilovemetimes22/?action=view&current=DSCF0437.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/ilovemetimes22/DSCF0437.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

This is what a typical flamer looks like, equip with a flamethrower, separate oxygen tank in the back and an air filtering mask.



This is badass.
Nemo
Loki's Games
SW 46th & Woodstock
Portland, OR
503-774-8467
http://www.lokisgames.com/sites/events.html
TROLOLO
Nemo20k
Champion
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon USA

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 am

tahthing wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:I like the sweeper squad. Because they are black and commando-like.
The hero is weird.

NECRO this comment is pointless so why post it?


What? It was only my comment from the army!!!
So whats the problem?
And, what is NECRO?
If you somehow understandet that i sayed that the sweepers are blacskinned, i didint mean that, i meant that they have black suits!
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby tahthing » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 am

Killer Karetsu wrote:
tahthing wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:I like the sweeper squad. Because they are black and commando-like.
The hero is weird.

NECRO this comment is pointless so why post it?


What? It was only my comment from the army!!!
So whats the problem?
And, what is NECRO?
If you somehow understandet that i sayed that the sweepers are blacskinned, i didint mean that, i meant that they have black suits!

necro is when you "revive" a topic that hasent been posted on for months,and your comment didnt give anything usefull other than what you like not what you think should be changed and how.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
User avatar
tahthing
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Location: Supprised this account isn't

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 am

tahthing wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:
tahthing wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:I like the sweeper squad. Because they are black and commando-like.
The hero is weird.

NECRO this comment is pointless so why post it?


What? It was only my comment from the army!!!
So whats the problem?
And, what is NECRO?
If you somehow understandet that i sayed that the sweepers are blacskinned, i didint mean that, i meant that they have black suits!

necro is when you "revive" a topic that hasent been posted on for months,and your comment didnt give anything usefull other than what you like not what you think should be changed and how.


Oh. Sorry. But i wanted to post my oppinion. Thats all. Lets end this.
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby Shadow Metagross » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:11 pm

I don't think riot control should have snipers.
Stop Laughing and contribute to society.
~SM
_________________
TROLOLO
Shadow Metagross
Hero
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Location: It Depends

Postby 64mas » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:36 pm

why not? if there are rioters with rpg, gatlings, etc... the sniper can kill them before they take out tons of guys(or girls, kids, dogs, etc...)
User avatar
64mas
Champion
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Postby birdman » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

uh, a little off topic, but as a general rule, don't post on anything further back than the top half of the second page of the forum.
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby james+burgundy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 am

Shadow Metagross wrote:I don't think riot control should have snipers.
i don't think they should either i think they should have flamethrowers
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests