Time-Traveling Super Jew SHLM Starfighter

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Time-Traveling Super Jew SHLM Starfighter

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:52 pm

As their crusade against racism burned forwards across the stars, The Time-Traveling Super Jews were in dire need of a starfighter and of air support. So they created The SHLM Starfighter. The SHLM is on the more expensive side to manufacture but they last much longer than other Capitol ship-based starfighters. while not packing in on armor, they are quite agile and dogfight with ease but they really shine in the weapons department. Each SHLM is armed with two Mk I Laser Cannons, two Mk I Autocannons and two Mk III explosive torpedoes. The SHLM can strafe ground units, bombard capitol ships and duke it out head to head with other starfighters.

The Underside.

Both of the SHLMs fit into the back of The Shapiro II along with my revamped Brute bomber.

I will try to get better pictures next time.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Dragonfire666666 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Nice job Cpt. Zipps the only problmey (?) I have with it is the cokpit it looks weird....
TROLOLO
Dragonfire666666
Officer

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I know, I don't really like the cockpit either but it was the only spare windshield that I had.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Elmagnifico » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Maybe, if you put in two five-sided slopes on there instead of the roof tile, it might look better. I, personally, think that's a great bubble piece for a cockpit, I just wish I had some.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Tuefish » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

try placing it sideways.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy

Return to The Armoury