ColourSchemer prepares for the apocolypse.

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Is ColourSchemer loading his basement, or unloading

19%
Unloading
25%
Posing for Google Earth
56%

Total votes : 32

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Question: Do zombies crap?

They obviously eat, so you would think it has to go somewhere. But if they don't crap then wouldn't they end up bursting? That might not matter so much however. Perhaps that's why zombies groan all the time.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 pm

i guess they would do just crap as they go along... zombie apocalys is sounding a lot less fun now...
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, contemporary zombies are reanimated by the virus for the sole purpose of spreading the virus, not nessarily to eat brains. That's more Romero zombie territory. It really depends on whether you're talking about Necromancer zombies or Uber-plague zombies.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

I see, thanks. I guess the same answer applies to them rotting themselves apart too. I was sure all you would need do is hole up and wait them out until they decompose too much.

Whoa. The basement thing looks like a bad situation when you take the zombie crap into account.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:21 pm

While the zombie eats, it lacks the ability to actually digest it's meals. When flesh is consumed by the living dead, the matter instead lies inside the stomach of the ghoul, remaining there until it eventually decomposes a few months to a few years later. It is not uncommon to come across zombies who have consumed so much human flesh that their stomachs have in fact burst open, leaving the corpulent corpses to drop their meals in their mouths and out the grotesque hole in their abdomen.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Warhead wrote:Question: Do zombies crap?

They obviously eat, so you would think it has to go somewhere. But if they don't crap then wouldn't they end up bursting? That might not matter so much however. Perhaps that's why zombies groan all the time.

Once again, according to World War Z, the bowels of the dead become quite loose at times, and at other times become clogged. If they become clogged, the stomachs may not necessarily burst, but the zombie may become so full of flesh that it is piled up to the top of their throat, meaning that they cease eating and simply gnaw and tear at their victims. If their bowels remain open, it actually collects in whatever undergarments they were wearing, or just falls out at random if they weren't wearing any when they reanimated. The book describes zombies with a sort of full diaper look some times, because the devoured flesh just sort of goes in one end and comes out the other. It never gets digested.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

IVhorseman wrote:No I think a zombie would have to bite a mosquito for that to work.

Not really. The mosquito could draw blood from the zombie which would then be absorbed into its bloodstream.

This is, of course, the mosquitoes would live with the virus in them.

If they could, they would be able to transmit the disease extremely fast.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:58 pm

dammit oneeye, I just wanted to imagine a zombie trying to bite a mosquito
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 am

Haha, like a dog snaps at a fly?

That would be pretty fun to watch.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Previous