Infernal empire T-15 crimson thunder gunship

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Fulizer
Minifig

Infernal empire T-15 crimson thunder gunship

Post by Fulizer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am

here we have a catual real life (not LDD) crimson thunder.

Although origionally a infantry transport, the dispropotionate amount lego demands for LDD models forced it into carrying smaller things, which was probably going ot be its primay aim anyways.

the ships weapons are easily visable, and easily destroyable, with a pair of W-31 (MK3) guns and four W-12(MK1) missiles, It's probably overarmed.

the Wing design, clearly intended for launching weapons from.

although the gunship has a good cargo capacity, that is rarley used, The Infernal Empire does arm infantry with limited ammo weapons, consquently it spends most of it's time dropping explosives on stuff.

which makes you think, is it a gunship or a bomber?

here we have my pilot, who clearly is lightly armed for an emergency (giant zombie radioactive ants spring to mind). even though he gets a chainsaw and a Laz0r (not lazer) pistol, he regulary dies very quickly in a stupid and pointless way.

Edit: redesined my wesapon naming system, the first number is now the weapons version, te escond number is the type (gun, rocket, ect)
Last edited by Fulizer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am

Mobile camera? Apart from that, a mighty fine brikwars creation. The pilot is good.

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

no my digital camera has no focus AND the smallest images it makes is 1024X768, forcing me to drasticly resize.

I broke my mobile.

Strana
Dimmy

Post by Strana » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

good model. especially like the carrying capacity, if nothing else you could but bombs in it and make it a true omber, carpet bombing with nades comes to mind
DARN
Heavy Destroyer Class Carrier Hybrid HODGEPODGE
# odds and ends: a motley assortment of things
# patchwork: a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 pm

after much work I managed to get two people in there, it has a passenger capacity.

now i usually don't put anything in there, (the gunship already costing a small fortune) although it clearly makes a good transport for heros and suchlike (assuming your hero isn't piloting anything already.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 am

I liked the angled down wings. This would look awesome swooping over a battlefield, firing missiles at enemy troops.