And before we leave...

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby RoC77 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
RoC77 wrote:You're redesigning her over again?

I'm actually planning on making two smaller treaded vehicles similar to those in Warhammer 40k, a blocky body with some sharp angles. They're going to be smaller than the Wolverine, seat only two drivers, and have guns that fold up into the body.

My entire army is going to end up being of a tech level a little more advanced than humans in Halo. Super-soldiers, dropships, etc.

Thanks for the input guys. Again, the APC is made to look more like the near-future, so that's why it's not bristling with guns and looks a little bland. It's from an era where the military looks more streamlined and clean-cut (hence the white armor).

Oh cool, I'm actualy scrapping my HSV, I'm going to redesign my light tanks for a specific purpose. The 45th needs to be restructured, now that a proper space division is being established.

* It still gives me relief to know that there are other pro Peach factions out there..... Fight on brother!
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Is the 45th a division of another force, or is the 45th Union the major force they belong to? My new guys are going to be the United Peach Alliance (UPA) and the 147th Military Division of that.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:46 pm

The 45th Union is my main faction. It was a combined force of ground, air, & space elements. But, since I'm building a larger air & space force, I need to move people around and designate them for one or the other. Like the ground soldiers, I'm disbanding the regular foot soldiers that were moved around in the cargo trucks, all of them are going to be assigned an APC instead. And I'm moving all of the soldiers that were in the APC's before, to crew & be the marines for the air & space division.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if the 45th Union was the equivalent of a large military force or a small section under a larger military and your guys were just the 45th Union under something else.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Previous

Return to The Armoury