Karenian Empire and Karenian Rebels

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Warhead » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Well, I guess the world needs waffles so they'll need someone to fetch them too. Go for it if it makes you happy.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Yay I have a dream!!!
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:Image

I have a larger version of this as my desktop background....It's a picture of Stoner from Eureka Seven, an AMAZING Anime. He was inspired by Che Guevara, though his character is a little less revolutionist and a little more...well...hippy photographer.[/url][/list]

I genrally dislike Anime but this is the only one I've ever been into. I love it.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm

AdrianTheGeek wrote:pshhh excuse me if my history class didn't tell us that Che was Commie. My teacher just said that his beliefs were similar to communism.

That might be a workable half-assed excuse for not knowing in the first place, but when you follow up on that by refusing repeated attempts at correction, and telling people they're f-ing retarded and dumbasses, then I declare it insufficient. EXCUSE REJECTED
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 am

mm233 wrote:ok well I guese it does have a little communist ideals(no one is richer than government).
but thats y I have rebels to fight them.
my sig fig is rebel leader.

No no no, the rebels are the communists.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Image

I have a larger version of this as my desktop background....It's a picture of Stoner from Eureka Seven, an AMAZING Anime. He was inspired by Che Guevara, though his character is a little less revolutionist and a little more...well...hippy photographer.[/url][/list]

I genrally dislike Anime but this is the only one I've ever been into. I love it.

Nothing better than giant robots on air surf boards.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:30 pm

stubby wrote:
AdrianTheGeek wrote:pshhh excuse me if my history class didn't tell us that Che was Commie. My teacher just said that his beliefs were similar to communism.

That might be a workable half-assed excuse for not knowing in the first place, but when you follow up on that by refusing repeated attempts at correction, and telling people they're f-ing retarded and dumbasses, then I declare it insufficient. EXCUSE REJECTED

Fine I don't have an "excuse". And I might be the f-ing dumbass, but atleast I'm not j+b.
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Postby stubby » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:05 pm

AdrianTheGeek wrote:Fine I don't have an "excuse". And I might be the f-ing dumbass, but atleast I'm not j+b.

EXCUSE ACCEPTED
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:31 pm

And how!
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Postby Pvt Expendable » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Yesterday in school I found out that roughly half my class doesn't know what communism is. One girl didn't even know what Democracy was.

Dear god where on earth are you from?
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Pvt Expendable wrote:
Yesterday in school I found out that roughly half my class doesn't know what communism is. One girl didn't even know what Democracy was.

France.

I bet all they teach them there is how to bend over and take it.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby AdrianTheGeek » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
Pvt Expendable wrote:

France.

Well that and how to give up to invading armies.
AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

AdrianTheGeek wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:
Pvt Expendable wrote:

France.

Well that and how to give up to invading armies.

That's...pretty much what I was implying.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 am

Bullshit. Ok,

Remember that lovable chappy from WWII Jochen Peiper who commanded the lead elements of the SS Panzers in the Battle of the Bulge? No?.. His men are responsible for the biggest massacre of surrendered American troops? Nothing? Twats! Anyway...

Many years after the war he's finally released and allowed to go about his lawful business. He decides to live in France, not all that far from where some of the SS village cleansing atrocities had taken place during the war IIRC. All goes well until the fateful day his house is set on fire and low an behold the fire brigade can't do anything since their hoses have been accidentally cut. Mon Dieu!

Now, that's how to receive a war criminal. Where as in today's society we DO bend over backwards and take it up the ass and foot the bill for all the expenses too and then let them go. Our leaders suck in the west.

Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Strana » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 am

pretty much our leaders have sold our countrys to the highest bidder, otherwise known as those who don't care one lick for any sort of justice, just today in the local paper the U.S. debt is going to grow minimaly 800 billion dollars a year do to the interest rate on a 12 trillion dollar debt. not only that but they don't give a flying fuck, at least those with any political control. and not only that but the us congress is still planing doling out funds, such as with the new medicare bill thats being pushed thru congress by the extremeist politicians, in fact its so bad the centrist politicians after voting to get it into debate are now playing hard ball to get it cut down to size so it wont push us further into debt. basically this all goes back to 1994 (or at least the recent stuff any way) bill clinton was crapping up bad enough that parts of the US were outraged enough to vote in new blood rather than incumbent states men. On average to get your name on the ballot you have to pay your party (or one of the 2 main partys 10,000 dollars) or you have to get enough signatures that you can force your name on the list the last method is write in. but in the end due to the shoddy public education nd relatavistic moral values preached in school and by actions of our law enforcement and politicos, seaboard states are controlled by an easily milked populace more concerned with getting feelgood laws passed then actually putting a politicains face to the grindstone and the media doesn't help things one wit. in fact you can see this in how states like california tend to lean a certain way, commonly in california the san fransisco mind set is to far gone for logic to work and has long infected sacremento. for example feel good parties thought they should protect the endangered pacific smelt (a bottom feeding fish) to do this the courts halted water outflow from the san juaqin delta to southern areas of the central valley, so far the estimated loss of revenue raw is 960 million dollars, and that not even counting the jobs are then bumbed by this happening. as far as i can see the united states is in a handbasket to hell and the politicians are swinging it in the crook of thier arm

[Edited for tl;dr. Summary: bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla]
DARN
Heavy Destroyer Class Carrier Hybrid HODGEPODGE
# odds and ends: a motley assortment of things
# patchwork: a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas
Strana
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury