Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

The Lt's Alt
Champion
Champion

Post by The Lt's Alt » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Fail.

Intel has been put under heavy guard and space navies are on high alert.
Im his Alt.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

The Lt's Alt wrote:Fail.

Intel has been put under heavy guard and space navies are on high alert.
I meant to protect the installation from the shraag. Also watch your disgruntled soldiers they might be spies for the shraag.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

dilanski wrote:
OREMAWESOME1234 wrote:Image
That would make an awesome smiley for the forums smiley bank.
Ja :godwin: that sounds good

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Why the FUCK would minifigs spy for a intergalactic threat that no one's heard of before? Iion is a barren, baked rock in space that has a geostationary orbit between three Level Eight suns. All highly classified FELC projects take place there, and now that I've told you, I have to kill you.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Why the FUCK would minifigs spy for a intergalactic threat that no one's heard of before? Iion is a barren, baked rock in space that has a geostationary orbit between three Level Eight suns. All highly classified FELC projects take place there, and now that I've told you, I have to kill you.
its happened in starwars and dune

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm

In Dune they were all part of the one Empire, albeit they represented different households and royal lines. This allowed for such intrigue. Where as Star Wars became a fanboy cumwad of fucktard gobshite.

OREMAWESOME1234, you're bold espionage had better show some results. The Immortal Empire rewards the brave who are successful. Those that fail we bury.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Warhead wrote:In Dune they were all part of the one Empire, albeit they represented different households and royal lines. This allowed for such intrigue. Where as Star Wars became a fanboy cumwad of fucktard gobshite.

OREMAWESOME1234, you're bold espionage had better show some results. The Immortal Empire rewards the brave who are successful. Those that fail we bury.
Oh but in dune they worked for the cymeks in the machine crusade. also I will atempt to make it all worth it. as we speak, a strike force will begin the attacking the FELC traitors' outpost. They know we are coming but we will prevail.
Last edited by OREMAWESOME1234 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Ah, I stand corrected. Star Wars and Dune became alike.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

luckily our commandoes have trained for this situation. We have launched a little "surprise" torwards the traitorus dogs base. A little pest known as a skralli queen. It'll overun the FELC positions and then the skralli will die out due to a tac-nuke to the hive

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

So, You're acting on your own intel that a completely different LARGER power has a traitorous base to a completely new species, AND YOUR ATTACKING IT?

Your military genius knows no bounds.

Also, iceblock lockdown means nobody can see the file without top priority authorization.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

sorry about all the fighting
Last edited by OREMAWESOME1234 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

That Is the FELC's job. You handle your own empire.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Thing is, mate, I didn't tell you the location. Your Skralli Queen ends up eating your highly-trained shock troopers somewhere off the border of Assyrian space.

All FELCian researchers are mindscanned daily. There are no risks taken with the secrets of an empire.

I just think that it would be slightly ridiculous for bloodthirsty minifigs to work for a threat that could be the greatest that the BrikSphere has ever known... and if you're talking about the Kum'Krail- or whatever the invading SW alien race was- then blow off. I don't acknowledge that timeline, they killed Chewie, for fuck's sake!
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 am

5000 VIEWS WHILE I'VE BEEN AWAY?! HOLY FUCKING CHRIST ON A BIKE!

-SYCTHIAN RIGEL KENTAURUS MILITARY CATALOUGES -

- MAIN SPACE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER DESIGN -

- KATANA CLASS SPACE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER - OVERHAUL PROGRAM -

- KATANA MK-II -

75 years ago, the Scythian navy approved the "Katana" design as an all purpose space superiority fighter. It's speed and sheer firepower set it several notches above anything that the other space faring races could field at the time (with the Assyrians still in their infancy, along with many other younger races - and the Immortals and the Shraag had yet to even be named).

Today however - the Katana is falling short in all its roles, It is outclassed in speed and multi-role capability by the TLA's F-57 Rapier (Intelligence report here - http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5399 ) and its formerly formidable weaponry can only cause light damage to the United Systems Consul Heavy Interceptor (Intelligence report here http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5370 ) and at the moment - its only saving grace in the Immortal wars is the fact that the Scythian navy can field them in the millions - as they have been in production for three quarters of a century.

To keep up with modern comparisons, a re-design of the Katana design was approved in secret since the fall of Fico - and here are the results.

Much like its forebear - the MK-2 is built around its primary weapon system - in this case - an 8 barrels MK-IV laser cannon system that has been re-designed from the ground up to fire a third faster, and with twice the power of its predecessor.

It includes a new wing design that mounts two fully modernized multi-core antimatter reactors (opposed to the older designs lone single core system) that feed power directly into the twin pulse-propulsion systems that are now wing, rather than body mounted.

The new wing design now grants the MK-II additional maneuverability in dog fighting - but more importantly - grants two additional missile hard points - used in this case to carry an additional four (making the total count of eight - double the original loudout) anti-matter missiles to dispose of enemy capitol ships.

(the MK-II alongside the MK-I during testing)

The MK-II will shortly enter mass production and the elder MK-I units will be refurbished for sale to Scythian ally races that have yet to establish their own fighter designs.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 am

Very nice. But two things:

6: Shrink your images down slightly.

7: Why would you want to harm a Consul?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D