Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex (20,000 VIEWS!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 am

Warhead wrote:Fuck! These things just keep coming! Damn fine design as usual Scythe. 8)

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Pwnerade » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm

You design the craziest vehicles.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 am

SHADOWSCYTHE PRESENTS THE FIRST OF MANY UPDATES!

Ladies and Mentlegen - you will find these next few posts being rather more informal than my previous "database" style entries - mostly due to how long I have been waiting to upload these models, so for the first post out of fuck only knows how many - I present to you all, my LDD microspace gallery.

This first shot is a total overview of everything I have build "Myself" - I did have a far larger version of this file that included EVERY microspace ship built by the forum as well - but LDD craps out after 25000 bricks.

So - We start off (Obviously) with my own faction - the Scythian Empire, and you may notice multiple copies of my Rigel Kentaurus Destroyers, Monarch Battleships and Emperor Super-Battleships, this is because of a recent update of Scythian Armaments, in which a new Modular/Adaptive system of weapon hardpoints, which can now be interchanged from the standard dual laser turrets, to antimatter projector cannons, antimatter missile launchers and a new basilisk point defence system.

Here we have various civilian ships, and the massive "Narwal" class ship tender, which is capable of building four Monarch class battleships within its hyper-massive frame.

Various Sub-Orbitals of the Scythian Empire - Including a micro colony station (Left) a trading post (top left) the up and coming replacement to the Maw defence stations (bottom middle) and a hangar defence station (right)

A massive colony city of the empire - these have been in construction for over two centuries, with the smallest housing a mere million in deep space, and the largest joining together to create massive stations that house billions. The empire is now at a point where almost a third of its populace lives solely in space.

The various capitol ships of the Assyrian empire - ranging from the SONKS class destroyer, up to thier largest battleship - and an Assyrian defence station, those four bulbous sections? Those hold AC's ready for deep space combat at a moments notice.

The experimental "Cavorite" powered ship of the britannian empire, and one of thier aging "Bulwark" class heavy carriers.

Various "Unknown" races and thier vessels - these have been in contact with the Scythian empire, some in passing - others avoided us entirely and others opened fire without warning, as can be seen - they range from ships with railguns and gravity wheels to vessels comparible with our own technology. All unknown.

The now iconic and horrifying lines of a Shraag cruiser. One of these vessels alone wiped out an entire Scythian battlegroup.

Various non-standard ships of the Immortal empire, ranging from frigates through to assault carriers, battleships and warbarges.

Various civilian construction, transport and workman ships of various races.

Well - that is the first of many updates - ENJOY!
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:45 am

(Oh shit, I forgot one)

The troops and tanks of an unknown "Ganymeade" faction that I created and then found out that somebody else had used the name.

An APC I made while hovering around in LDD - Armed with twin heavy lasers.

Warhead, some Immortal troops and an Immortal dropship - capable of taking a dozen squads through hostile space into combat.

An Immortal "Warpath" class assault mecha - one that was designed in the sole purpose of having "Enough dakka"
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Zahru II » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:56 am

Somebody was busy... great job.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby BFenix » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 am

:guinness: Unbelievable awesomeness here. One of the Scythian stations is totally "Chimera" station from Homeworld 2 :wink:

Loving it all. Seriously, everything is great.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 am

:byzero:

Holy crap that's a ton of stuff. Just how long have you been working on this?

The new weapons and Scythian/Immortal ships look cool, but I'd like to see them more closely.

The other vessels are really neat as well. The Sonks and Natalya's other minifig scale ships are the only Assyrian vessels I've ever seen, and I think you nailed the look with your larger Assyrian ships.

My favorite out of the 'unknown' ships is probably the green ones. They'd look good in Silent-Sigfig's USA faction.

The Ganymeade guys look interesting, but who else has used the name? I've never seen them before.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 am

I just love so many of those micro-scale ships. They are wonderful. :D

I am going to steal some fo those ships for my collection. Hope you do not get too angry. :wink:

Course if you are, you could always come to California and we could have a battle to destroy my ships. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

Holy shit! This is what you were talking about. Dang. Epic stuff as always, and we need to get you some cash, mate.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Killer Karetsu » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 pm

What version of LDD do you have? I don't have almost any of those cool awesome minifig parts...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:35 pm

those are amazing. I love the pink starship, and the entirety of your armada is quite intimidating. Also, that immortal mech is very awesome. Wonderful job!
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Natalya » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Nice LDD Sonks.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.

Postby Talarius » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Wow. I made a couple of micro-scale ships for the first time last week and have been intending to follow up, fool around and see what random ideas I could come up with... what you've got on display here is too ossum.

I will be forced to steal wholesale from you, but know that you rawk and I'll give you full credit. If anyone asks. 8)
Talarius
Champion

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:13 am

man syth. why do you got to inspire my LDDing right when i was about to get serious with school.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Killer Karetsu » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:What version of LDD do you have? I don't have almost any of those cool awesome minifig parts...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury