SAF-4 Vulture Fighter

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby BFenix » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:Bomber-launched interceptor?

Parasite jet
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

love teh cockpit design, gives it a very armored look, despite being made out of glass :)
Also, needs moar dakka!
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 pm

RoC77 wrote:Ground attack fighter it is! I still want to design a new fighter to replace my Hornet's. though...

The Hornet was a pretty good looking shape, if not quite up to the same high quality as the 45th Union's current vehicles. Keep the same basic design and you'll be fine.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby RoC77 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 am

Theblackdog wrote:
RoC77 wrote:Ground attack fighter it is! I still want to design a new fighter to replace my Hornet's. though...

The Hornet was a pretty good looking shape, if not quite up to the same high quality as the 45th Union's current vehicles. Keep the same basic design and you'll be fine.

Yeah, the Hornet's were fine when the Union started, but compared with the others, it's a hair away from being a parasite fighter for the warthog... I'm not going to do the new windscreen design for the new fighters, it's going to be much sleeker....

*edited for spelling mistakes
Last edited by RoC77 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 pm

@RoC: Is that the WIP bombardment pod I see attached to your dropship in the pic above?

As for the Hornet, the size is actually not all that bad -- especially considering the fact that it's a space fighter, and you need to be able to deploy a lot of them. But your technique has improved a lot since you built it, and now it looks overly studded next to your newer aircraft.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Warhead » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Just so much badass motherfuckerage in a single page! My eyes are bleeding from awesome.

Yeah, the Hornet is like a stage one fighter which has been improved and refined into these monsters of death. Wish I had your skillz dude. 8)
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby RoC77 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks Warhead, but don't sell yourself short. Even if I had the bricks I wouldn't be able to build anything half as nice or as imaginative as Fico.

@ Theblackdog: Yeah it's a skeleton of the pod, I was testing the mount and forgot it was still there. I'm one rocket away from having all 24, so I have to do some digging in the bins for it, then I'll be able to continue working on it. Aslo thinking of a light vehicle mount for the Rat's & the SOB.

Well I still have all four of my Hornet's and since they are not that part heavy, I'll keep a couple of them. But, I want to try to build a larger fighter that can both be air, space, and if possible FTL capable.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Bragallot » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

You know this is pretty funny, a Saf is actually a joint in Dutch dialect.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Previous

Return to The Armoury