The Military of Trattoria

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Colette » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Dude shields are OP you can't use those

Shields have now been un-nerfed in light of this statement. :P
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Silverdream » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:04 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Dude shields are OP you can't use those


Wimp. Just roll a grenade under them or shoot at their legs.

Anyways, good job colette. They look better than I thought they could look.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:23 am

IVhorseman wrote:Dude shields are OP you can't use those


Don't worry, I got the joke.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Okay good, I was worried there for a second.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Brikguy0410 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Colette, why do all your important figs have weird legs?
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Colette » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Colette, why do all your important figs have weird legs?

It's supposed to represent a skirt, since that's a typical part of Western business attire.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Yeah but those kankles though
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Vami IV » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm

I guess "Genetically Engineered" has some side effects.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Colette » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 am

If you wanted more accurate representations of a human body, you would drop your lego and play with your fiends/megablox/action figures. Lego is always, at best, an approximation.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Vami IV » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Colette wrote:Lego is always, at best, an approximation.

First LEGO Law of Colette.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1932
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Zupponn » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Just use normal legs. Those ones just look like some derpy bionic shit.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am

These bodyguards robots are incredible.
http://i.imgur.com/FNhrtAcl.jpg

Cauchy-class private shuttle is also amazing. The best luxury transport I have ever seen built in Brikverse.
http://i.imgur.com/46Zncxe.jpg

I think you should post an updated overall picture of your faction. (I didn't call your faction "army" because your factions complexity already exceed that level with civilian and scientific creations)

Additionally, I think that your design of skirts is great.
I have made a character for my faction using your design: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2913/140 ... 38cd2e.jpg


What is OP?
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Maverick » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:20 am

Kaplan wrote:What is OP?

Original Post
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Kaplan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 am

Maverick wrote:
Kaplan wrote:What is OP?

Original Post


Example 1:
IVhorseman wrote:Dude shields are OP you can't use those


Example 2:
- The Great Uniter is meant to be ultra OP, so he won't be in any battles
Source: http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=Avokhan_Empire

Original Post??? What does it mean? I didn't understand.
Image
User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: The Military of Trattoria

Postby Maverick » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 am

Kaplan wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Kaplan wrote:What is OP?

Original Post


Example 1:
IVhorseman wrote:Dude shields are OP you can't use those


Example 2:
- The Great Uniter is meant to be ultra OP, so he won't be in any battles
Source: http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=Avokhan_Empire

Original Post??? What does it mean? I didn't understand.

Oh, sorry. Means OverPowered
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests