Brittanian Envoy

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Brittanian Envoy

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Some foreshadowing on my imminent Prussian campaign, enjoy.

The inevitable had finally happened. During an expedition into unknown space, the Brittanian navy encountered the young Empire of New Prussia, which recognized their vessel as a Brittanian one and for once chose not to attack.

Brittania's forces were preoccupied with modernization at the time and already stretched quite thin (As stated by Warhead). Thus, the Brittanians chose to send a small envoy to the planet to obtain and maintain a trade agreement over conquest.

Brittanian Heavies, as designed by Silent Sigfig.

"The Scotsman", leader of the envoy, is somewhere in between an officer and a diplomat.

While agreeing to the mutually beneficial trade agreement, Der Kaiser stressed his wishes for his Reich to remain completely neutral in military terms and wished to see no Brittanian soldiers on his planet save for the small symbolic force led by the Scotsman. To further relations, the Scotsman has offered to use his soldiers to aid the Prussians in the exploration of the still much undiscovered planet.

The All-Rounders are cricket players (something Brittania has an abundance of) mobilized into the army and fitted with cybernetic implants to become faster, stronger, and overall more mean. Research on them has been going on for a while but now they have been perfected and finalized and are highly effective shock troops. Sir Bragallot, the Prussian inventor, has taken a great interest in these cyborgs. It is rumoured he is the one who ordered the Sky Marshal to call off the attack when the Brittanians first entered Prussian space, but since little is known of him even by the Prussian populace itself no one can be really sure.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 pm

:D I can almost hear everyone's thoughts fizzing with awesome potential. I'm really enjoying peoples reactions to this storyline. Great side plot Brag! 8)

I've seen the All Rounders before, still lookin' good. :wink:

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 pm

love the huge cricket bats

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 pm

I love how you used the hook hands to make the "sword bayonets". Well Done. :D
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Hoboman wrote:I love how you used the hook hands to make the "sword bayonets". Well Done. :D
Agreed. nice way to cheat brickarms of your money :D . I see much potential in this storyline...

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Oooooooo your Prussians look like my Royal Space Marines NCOs. Those old firemen torsos are great for Steampunk uniforms.

On the map I've drawn up of the Britannian League I'd marked out an area for the Prussian Hegemony due to there being Germanic interest in the Lost Valley on Dinoreich. It all seems to fit very nicely doesn't it? :D

Edit: Absolutely love the All-Rounders btw. :D

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 am

Yeah those Prussian soldiers were quite recently put together because I scrapped some other designs I had going that weren't working out and thus freed up some parts. They're the Jaegers, something of an Imperial Guard, and I like how they turned out. I have a larger number of different uniforms than I ever thought I'd make in one army but the main bulk of the Prussian soldiers will be more like these:

@ Silva: the Prussians wish to remain neutral under all circumstances for now but since this will eventually put them at odds with the Immortals they'll likely be forced to join the alliance at some point, just not yet ;)

@ White Nun: Those troops look excellent! Austrians? 8)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 am

Britannian Black Guard wrote:Image Image

Oh dear, oops! :D

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 am

If you're interested the Jaegers were equipped with stuff that was first meant to make some Brittanian Redcoat/Grenadier types but I thought they didn't work out too well.

That said, those troops don't look alike at all Warhead, you must be hallucinating! ;)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 am

The All-Rounders are win. I too am a fa of the huge cricket bats.

@Warhead: those are some epic troops you have there. Well Done. I don't think I've ever seen those before...

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 am

Bragallot wrote:
@ White Nun: Those troops look excellent! Austrians? 8)
Yes they're Austrians. The helmets are meant to be WW1 style issue rather than WW2 helmets, only I chickened out when it came to heat deforming the brim into the WW1 shape. The shirts are repainted Indiana Jones Russian army shirts and the guys in Winter kit are based on Mega Bloks torsos and legs & etc.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Warhead wrote:Oh fuck, yes! :D
fix'd. those are awesome.