I'm so sorry, but... (now on the wiki!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

I'm so sorry, but... (now on the wiki!)

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:12 pm

...in light of this recent fedonuker plot line and the general forum mythology, I found it interesting that there was not a single representation of the actual pedonuker other than "President Austin" or a palette-swap thereof. So, I have taken some liberties to finally and officially establish his appearance.

I WILL SAY THIS ONCE, AND ONLY ONCE: DO NOT TROLL OR FLAME IN THIS THREAD. I AM SINCERELY SORRY FOR BRINGING THIS UP AGAIN BUT FEEL SOMEONE MAY NEED THIS IN THE FUTURE. THIS THREAD'S SOLE PURPOSE IS FOR SCHOLARLY REFERENCE BY ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO MAKE A PEDONUKER MINIFIG FOR SOME REASON.

Pedonuker is known to be a rather disgusting creature that can shape shift when necessary to groom his grossly-underage targets. Some of his more popular forms are as facsimiles of President Austin, however this is not his true form. A long time ago Warhead suggested on chat that he should be a transparent mini figure, so his naked true form is completely invisible but here is covered up by armor. His weapons are all transparent, as a result any response attacks against him will fail and he can turn invisible by will by discarding his clothes, useful for a child-stalking predator. He has a penchant for liking belugas & beige carpets and become forever infamous on the forums, with the very utterance of his name being punishable by death.

Underneath his helmet is an abominable transparent skull, proving his Warhead lineage (mentioned on the wiki). His novasword doubles as an anal dildo weapon which he uses to great effect on practically anything that moves(and some that don't too)

This is the only picture of pedonuker doing what he does best that can be publicly shown without causing insanity and permanent brain damage. Since this was just after one of his many alt resurrections, he didn't have full strength at the time. That Trattorian admiral has not been seen since.
Last edited by Colette on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

:troll:
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 pm

I still think it's hilarious that this was all your mom's idea. If only she knew what she was getting herself into when she wanted you to try to fit in to a place like this one.

Who's in charge of Armory threads? Natalya? With her at the wheel you might actually have a chance of getting a flame-free thread for once.

The Atlantis armor suddenly makes me think that Pedonuker is a kind of a Mumm-Ra type character.

stubby
forum janitor

Postby Tarren » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 pm

His mom wanted him to join?
:wtc:
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Does *anybody* really get to choose what their sig-fig looks like? Warhead's came about because people were making minifig versions of his avatar, and Shadowscythe's is based off that picture of him in a schoolgirl costume. There are probably other examples but none I can think of.

Your sig-fig isn't something you choose, it's a representation of how you are perceived by the rest of the forum. You may be able to 'reboot' the version you yourself own, but good luck trying to get anyone else to do the same.

@my floppy penis: see here.
Last edited by Theblackdog on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh, my mom's kinda forgotten that I still have an account here...

Edit: @Blackdog: This isn't my sigfig per se, depending on your opinion of me, it's just "my" representation of pedonuker. President Austin (or whatever iteration I'm on now) is my actual "sigfig". Of course, people like Warhead treat both as one and the same, which is why Pedonuker is granted this "shapeshifting" ability, leaving his actual appearance in a battle or something completely up to the person and leaves the actual character neutral on any actual pedo-accusations.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Theblackdog wrote:Silent-Sigfig's is based off that picture of him in a schoolgirl costume.

lolwut. I think you mean Shadow Scythe.

Also, I just built a steam powered clear nova sword. Does this mean I have to burn it?

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Theblackdog wrote:Silent-Sigfig's is based off that picture of him in a schoolgirl costume.

lolwut. I think you mean Shadow Scythe.

Also, I just built a steam powered clear nova sword. Does this mean I have to burn it?

FUCK you're right.

As for the nova sword, Pedonuker has been building things that other people have already built for as long as he's been around. Don't worry about it.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: I'm so sorry, but...

Postby stubby » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Colette wrote:Underneath his helmet is an abominable transparent skull, proving his Warhead lineage (mentioned on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a>).

This part might need a little more work though. Fedonuker and Pedonuker are two different guys. Fedonuker is the product of Warhead's rage over Pedonuker. If Pedonuker is also the product of Warhead lineage, it would probably have to have reflected back from Fedonuker somehow... or something... I'm just going to leave it up to you to figure out how that works. Maybe the creation of Fedonuker was so monumental that it went back in time and turned President Justin into Pedonuker years before Fedonuker was even invented. Or something.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Tarren » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:41 pm

:no: :no: :no:

IT RETURNS!!!!!! :fu:
:byzero:
:whoelse:
:trap:
:shock:
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm

*swats GoD with a baseball bat* ... even though I agree with him, lol.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:19 pm

@ my floppy penis

Holy shit! I remember reading that comic!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm

my floppy penis wrote:Image

This looks like more of a Warhead comic than a my floppy penis comic. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:19 pm

true, all the men in it seem to be clothed :D