[]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

[]

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Thu May 27, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: I'm so sorry, but...

Post by Silverdream » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Colette wrote:
stubby wrote:
Colette wrote:Underneath his helmet is an abominable transparent skull, proving his Warhead lineage (mentioned on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a></a>).
This part might need a little more work though. Fedonuker and Pedonuker are two different guys. Fedonuker is the product of Warhead's rage over Pedonuker. If Pedonuker is also the product of Warhead lineage, it would probably have to have reflected back from Fedonuker somehow... or something... I'm just going to leave it up to you to figure out how that works. Maybe the creation of Fedonuker was so monumental that it went back in time and turned President Justin into Pedonuker years before Fedonuker was even invented. Or something.
Woah, woah, woah, I think I confused you there for a second. Basically, the only form Warhead knows as pedonuker is when he copied President Austin (in other words, in brikwars canon, Warhead has never seen the above form of pedonuker). While this may lead to some problems (“he’s his father! How could he not know what he looks like!”), I assume pedo’s mom was just another one of Warhead’s mom-slaves who accidentally got pregnant on the “line of duty”, with Warhead only finding out about this when Pedo aged and started doing pedo-ish things. By then, he was copying President Austin to conduct false-flag missions and generally defame and ruin the Nyphilian Empire. Therefore, since Fedonuker is a representation of Warhead’s most hated things, and Warhead has never seen Pedo’s true form, he cannot “hate” it and therefore FedoNuker assumes the form of “President Austin”.
Now your character's Mom, what's her story? Was there nuka energy in her causing the child to become nega? Or was she a member of the negaverse, and did her child become corrupted from her womb? Or did an ancient nega-spirit invade her womb as she got pregnant?

<a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> to think about.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Didn't somebody say that the Forum determines the sigfig, not the other way around? You've been immortalized as that nerdy-looking dude with glasses, mate. There's no other way around it.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Thu May 27, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Colette wrote:@Silverdream: Pedo's mum would be Nyphilisian, right? I had to dig through the archives for the Nyphilis stuff but I found that I wrote that they were all injected with a virus STD to distinguish from foreigners and normally make babies with genetic engineering. Lacking that during her time with Warhead, maybe that has something to do with it? Does this mean Warhead has Nyphilis(since he's immortal, probably not).
We'll say Warhead's sperm killed the STD before it could get into him. That or some undead shite poisoned the STD.

Okay, so Pedonuker was the result of Warhead's seed and the virus Nyphilis having an epic battle in Pedomom's uterus. The remaining chunks of both got into the egg, resulting in a very powerful, very disgusting, perverted, half nega-immortal that the wallies refused to be with.

Does that work or did I just start a flame war?

EDIT: Also, remember when Warhead bought all 80,000 nyphilian heads off me and I sold their organs on the black market? Well that should affect the brikverse in some way too.
Image lol j/k

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:@Silverdream: Pedo's mum would be Nyphilisian, right? I had to dig through the archives for the Nyphilis stuff but I found that I wrote that they were all injected with a virus STD to distinguish from foreigners and normally make babies with genetic engineering. Lacking that during her time with Warhead, maybe that has something to do with it? Does this mean Warhead has Nyphilis(since he's immortal, probably not).
We'll say Warhead's sperm killed the STD before it could get into him. That or some undead shite poisoned the STD.

Okay, so Pedonuker was the result of Warhead's seed and the virus Nyphilis having an epic battle in Pedomom's uterus. The remaining chunks of both got into the egg, resulting in a very powerful, very disgusting, perverted, half nega-immortal that the wallies refused to be with.

EDIT: Also, remember when Warhead bought all 80,000 nyphilian heads off me and I sold their organs on the black market? Well that should affect the brikverse in some way too.
I like it. "Nyphilis" being an actual STD is a nice touch.

Also, is President Justin actually immortal? Warhead seemed to kill those two clones in The Unmortal fairly easily. I thought Fedonuker just clones them so fast that he can replace any losses.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Theblackdog wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

I like it. "Nyphilis" being an actual STD is a nice touch.

Also, is President Justin actually immortal? Warhead seemed to kill those two clones in The Unmortal fairly easily. I thought Fedonuker just clones them so fast that he can replace any losses.
The real Pedonuker=Harder to kill than most mortals, but not necessarily immortal(just guessing here). The Pedonuker clones are easier to kill because quality degrades as you clone something(Ex:Clone brands, Star Wars) therefore the clones are easy to kill and not as smart, but still as despicable as the original pedonuker.

Good?
Image lol j/k

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 pm

[]

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Pedo. I am going to say this once. The head with glasses is permanently ingrained into my mind as yours. No amount of retconning claptrap will convince my four-year-old mentality otherwise.

aoffan23

Post by aoffan23 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:The head with glasses is permanently ingrained into my mind as yours.
You're right. He obviously forgot that you run the Brikwars universe, and that you have the final say in everything. I'm glad he reminded me, because I was about to make something up for my fictional plastic army that was formed in my imagination, but you probably won't like it. I guess that means I shouldn't make it.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I just started to form a stellar argument where I floored you with superior logic, an argument that I used to like this guy, and everything else in the book, but I thought- You know what? I respect you. I'm not even going to do this, here, where I could. So guess what. You win.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 am

It's not just Ross -- Everyone and their mother associates pedonuker/beluga/colette with that one fig. He can go ahead and make the new transparent/invisible pedonuker, but I have a feeling that it won't catch on, because the original is already a meme in and of itself, just as iconic as Warhead's appearance. Also, too, the original fig looks like a pedo, ostensibly "innocent" but slightly creepy on a second glance, while the new one doesn't seem to have much personality.

I feel like Ross and I interpreted this thread as an attempt to get people to stop associating "pedonuker" with the President Justin sigfig so that he can keep using that fig on the forums. In which case, it would fail miserably. But colette has said himself that that isn't the case, so I'm going to stop arguing about it.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 am

I was trying to explain to one of my girlfriends yesterday why I was laughing at this thread, and I had to go into the whole backstory of how PN first arrived on the forum, pissed everyone off, went out in a huge fireball, had to come back because his mom made him, etc etc until the only logical thing to do next was make an actual super-powered pedophile character.

She says "this is the kid who was winning all the robotics awards?" and now she's blaming me not only for kicking off the robot apocalypse (I always knew this would be my fault somehow, so no loss there), but for also making it so it'll be pedophile robot apocalypse version now. So... sorry about that everybody. Just try and act surprised when the robots come knocking.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm

stubby wrote:one of my girlfriends
:warhead: