Austzechia

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

chaplin-austin
Hero
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Austzechia

Post by chaplin-austin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Here is my army :D

Leader:

Chaplin-Austin:Both my sigfig, and leader of Austzechia.
-Nuff said

Commanders:

Commander of Tacticians, Hugh Trenchard
Experience: 27 years of military planning, 12 years marine commander
Hugh trenchard was once Austzechian first, and most famous marine commander. He lead some of the most famous battles “The Steel front”, “The Bloody offensive”, “Ironclad war” just to name a few. After taking a round from an enemy walker, his command tank exploded almost completing destroying him. Medics rushed him into a robo-brain, and he is now the main Austzechian tactician.

Commander of the armory, John Krueger
Experience: 7 years marine service, 4 combat engineer service
John Krueger is commander of the armory, he both tests and designs all Austzechian weapons before they are mass produced and supplied to our soldiers.

Commander of warfare, George Fletcher “Iron Bull”
Experience: 8 years marine service, 5 years mech pilot, 3 years steam tank crew
George Fletcher is a tank of a minifig, and he shows it in combat. George leads a small armored company known as “The Bull Rush” in the current war in Austzechia.

Commander of the fleet, Walter Pershing
Experience: 17 years flag ship commander, 4 years destroyer gunner, 2 years merchant ship crew
Walter perishing is the most experienced commander in terms of space warfare. He has 23 years of experience and counting, and has lead hundreds of successful missions for Austzechia.

Commander of Militia, Lewis Burwell
Experience: 10 years militia service, 5 years tank commander
Lewis Burwell grew up in the wastelands of Austzechia, in which he organized the once small militia. He specializes in siege warfare, and has lead many of these campaigns to victory

Specialized Units:

Medic: Armed with an experimental injector gun and medkit, the medic is a necessity to any infantry squad in Austzechia.

Heavy: Made for support roles, heavy’s are armed with the high caliber “Tension-Gatler” and depleted uranium armor.

Baldur Trenchard- Baldur is a loyal mercenary, sporting Austzechian colours. He is great for recon, hit and run, and stealth missions.

RedHead chick for ChaplinAustin :wink:

Sniper: Austzechia’s snipers are made for recon and scouting, able to spot and mark enemy targets for infantry and mortar teams to eliminate.

Austzechian Honor Guard- Wearing thick armor and Assyrian rifles, they can take punishment and can deal a lot of damage as well. The Honor guard act as austzechia’s commandos and are a desired rank by any Austzechian service man.

Engineer and mortar: Engineers are combined with mortars, so they can create defensible bunkers for the mortar and give long range support to infantry.

Infantry:

Colonel, David Freyberg: David is a Austzechian veteran, who leads a squad of 10 “stone wall” riflemen with great courage.

“Stone wall” riflemen: The riflemen are highly trained, and a force to be reckoned with even in small numbers. They fire with extreme accuracy, using the long barreled AST.2 rifle.

“Stone wall” grenadier: The grenadiers are assigned one to each squad, and are armed with the AST- Mark2 GMG. They can fire a impressive rain of grenades on enemy squads.

Militia: Austzechia's farmers, merchants, and townsfolk who have came from the wastelands to defend their homeland.

Mecha:

Mod.1 Steam Dreadnought: The Dreadnought, sporting high caliber minigun and plasma cannon. This is a modified version of natalya’s dread.

“Brawler” hardsuit: An alltimate imported “brawler” hardsuit, configured to austzechia’s weapon platform.

Steam Tanks:

Mark 1. Light steam tank: The Mark 1 is the basis of all other steam tank models, being simple to make. This steam tank is mostly seen supporting infantry and the larger, less maneuverable landship.

Mark 2. Med steam tank: The mark2 medium steam tank is a larger version of the mark 1, with a extended crew/cargo room and anti air turret.

“Landship” Class steam tank: The Landship is a prototype steam tank, and is the largest and most powerful steam tank in Austzechia. It has reinforced depleted uranium armor, along with the massive “Derp” cannon and Punisher Gatling gun.

The landship’s oil reserve and blow out hatch, to prevent destruction of the entire tank if lethaly hit in the oil reserve. This was based off of aillery's landship.

“Ripper” Spear launching platform: The ripper is a modified farming tool, converted to launch spears made by the militia. It’s simple and cheap to make, with a targeting array to spot moving targets. The ripper is generally dropped off to provide support for infantry while the steam tank goes to a different area.

The Ripper being towed by a mark 1. Steam tank.

"Ripper" Mod.2:The mod.2 ripper platform is a more militarized platform, that can launch spears and the more devastating and longer ranged “blunts”.

Tank crew:

Left to right: Body guard”Louis Bradley”, Commander “William crace”, Veteran gunner”Frank Isakov”

Operators- crew men in the steam tanks, they do manual tasks like repair, refilling, communications, reloading, etc.

Well thats all, I got at least 20 other minifigs (2 squads) that need to be armed before I post them.
Also, what should I build next? I'm thinking about a large mecha, a vtol, or
fighter jet.
Check out mah flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/44640380@N07/
Last edited by chaplin-austin on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Ah, glorious new life is once more injected into Brikwars.

:<3:

The mecha are particularly good, the leader is excellent, the cloth and paint on figs could use work, there are better designs for miniguns out there, your standard troopers could use a more exiting rifle.

This army, 8/10

:<3:
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

The figs are beauts. The only gripe I have is that the tank looks like it would bottom out on uneven ground.

By the way, since you have germanic names for most of your troops, would you like to possibly join the Third alliance?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Awesome infantry with the nice customization, totally not cheesy and the steampunk vehicles are not that bad. Dread FTW! :<3:

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 pm

This is a pretty cool army! ^_^ I like the steam-tank; very nice blocky design.
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.

chaplin-austin
Hero
Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Post by chaplin-austin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Bfenix and Swordsalmon: Thanks guys!

Silverdream: I just realized that fault about the tank, I might change the design in the future. Also, Austzechia will join the third alliance.

Keldoclock: Most of the guns are placekeepers, and will be replaced with brickarms. "Ah, glorious new life is once more injected into brikwars." :D even the little things like this can mean <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> to a guy just starting an army.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 pm

nicely done. Imo, don't change the tank: this is Lego, everything doesn't have to be exact or realistic, and making the trads protrude further from the bottom would make it look a lot worse than it does now. I love the low-profile design of it, it makes for some chunky turrets without being too tall. I'm also a huge fan of your take on the alltimate hardsuit, nice usage and it fits perfectly with the rest. Can't wait for you to post some of those infantry. Also, maybe a little bit more backstory would be very nice, so we can get a sense of what your faction is doing and such.

Side note: Your way of organization is also very nice, introducing the commanders/leaders of the different groups. they all look so great, I can totally picture them all around a table in like a conference meeting or something. Wonderful job!

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

Awesome army, I love the unique minifigs. The tanks are cool but need moar dakka.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

Cool stuff. I especially like the dreadnought.

jodokast
Hero

Post by jodokast » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:11 am

Very cool!

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:22 am

Everything you made is awesome. EVERYTHING. :iconcur: Especially your sig-fig and the mortar. :guinness: :studgod:
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 am

Completely loving the chaplain and dreadnaught.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 am

Nice painting on the figs, and excellent choice of bodies and stuff!
I like the vehicles too.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 am

This is some high quality shit man; nice! Weapon designs are well done. Minifigs are outstanding.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Awesome. I want some lore on these guys. :D
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.