Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Falk » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:15 pm

New tank:

Image
Front view. it has two missile launchers, cannon, mg, and two anti-tank guns on the sides+ a ramming/plow thingy.

Image
Side view.

Image
Back.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Bonus points for using flat plates to cover up studs, but otherwise, it is a very :boxy: tank. :protip: Put some sloping armor on it.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Falk » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Bonus points for using flat plates to cover up studs, but otherwise, it is a very :boxy: tank. :protip: Put some sloping armor on it.

Unfortunately I am all out of those pieces. :(
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I actually like it a bit, although you should add at least one entry hatch for the crew. Of course, there may be one that I can't see...
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Silverdream » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Not Bad. Is this one of your first tanks?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Cool. Simple and to the point.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Falk » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 am

Silverdream wrote:Not Bad. Is this one of your first tanks?

It's the third tank that I've made that actually looked good, the other ones were super skinny and super tall.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Falk wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Not Bad. Is this one of your first tanks?

It's the third tank that I've made that actually looked good, the other ones were super skinny and super tall.


Well it's a nice tank. The top part is basically perfect.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Hussite Federation (New Tank)

Postby Falk » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Falk wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Not Bad. Is this one of your first tanks?

It's the third tank that I've made that actually looked good, the other ones were super skinny and super tall.


Well it's a nice tank. The top part is basically perfect.

Thanks!
Ben-Jammin wrote:I actually like it a bit, although you should add at least one entry hatch for the crew. Of course, there may be one that I
can't see...

It does now, I just need to take some pics.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HonoreBalzac and 2 guests