ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 pm

tymon555 wrote:Do you play MtG?

Yes.
BFenix wrote:I used to think MTG died when Mirrodin started too, followed by the Kamigawa crap, but your wrong bro, Wizards had to evolve the game, otherwise it would actually die and besides, the newest editions aren't so bad.

Kamigawa is widely considered to be some of the worst expansions outside of Homelands.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Zupponn wrote:
tymon555 wrote:Do you play MtG?

Yes.


Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6715
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Soren » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Man, it took Joshua's thread way longer to go completely retarded. You fuckers must love me.

Natalya wrote:Soren isn't a unique name guys, chill. Oh and yeah everything here is incredibly awesome!!


What, no seal of approval? Where's the love?
User avatar
Soren
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Oops, I slipped and fell in your mom.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm

dude, you can't just demand one of those you earn it. apparently you are not good enough yet.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Natalya » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.
 
Posts: 5135
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Soren » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:dude, you can't just demand one of those you earn it. apparently you are not good enough yet.


I think I've proven conclusively that I've got the firepower to demand whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much. And belligerence is much funnier when it's over completely trivial shit.
User avatar
Soren
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Oops, I slipped and fell in your mom.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Chill out. He wasn't being belligerent.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

:| Damn it natty.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Soren » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

mgb519 wrote:Chill out. He wasn't being belligerent.


No, I was. Try to keep up.

Wait, why am I arguing with the houseplants? I'm blaming this one on the fucking owls too.
User avatar
Soren
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Oops, I slipped and fell in your mom.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Soren wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Chill out. He wasn't being belligerent.


No, I was. Try to keep up.

Wait, why am I arguing with the houseplants? I'm blaming this one on the fucking owls too.

I can't believe you bought that owl bullshit...

...It's the Squirrels you have to worry about man!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Soren wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Chill out. He wasn't being belligerent.


No, I was. Try to keep up.

Wait, why am I arguing with the houseplants? I'm blaming this one on the fucking owls too.

Congrats. You made an argument when there was none, and decided to hit the submit button anyway.
Tell me what your argument was, and what the counter-argument was.

Otherwise, stop being a dick and get back to making awesome stuff.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2479
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Please sir, continue saying your awesome stuff.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Soren » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Whiteagle wrote:I can't believe you bought that owl bullshit...

...It's the Squirrels you have to worry about man!

Clearly the best answer is to cap every small animal within mind-control range of me, and for god's sake, stay under the tinfoil helmet.

mgb519 wrote:Congrats. You made an argument when there was none, and decided to hit the submit button anyway.
Tell me what your argument was, and what the counter-argument was.

Congrats, you took my facetious bullshit and tried to make real drama out of it. Tell me, were you dropped as a child?

(Edit) Fucking sweet, I got a title out of that.

IVhorseman wrote:Please sir, continue saying your awesome stuff.

Just try and stop me. I've got a whole backstory to write yet.
Last edited by Soren on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Soren
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Oops, I slipped and fell in your mom.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 pm

I hate you all.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6715
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Please sir, continue saying your awesome stuff.

Yes. He's making mgb mad. It's funny. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest