ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 am

BFenix wrote:NPU of the chain bit. Simple and yet super well built.

"NPU"?

And yeah, did you bust a perfectly good chain for those end links? :cry:
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby BFenix » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 am

Whiteagle wrote:
BFenix wrote:NPU of the chain bit. Simple and yet super well built.

"NPU"?

And yeah, did you bust a perfectly good chain for those end links? :cry:


NPU - Nice Part Use/Usage
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 am

BFenix wrote:NPU - Nice Part Use/Usage

But... but... BROKEN CHAIN!!! :cry:
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 am

They aren't even your briks dude.

I dunno, I have no problems with taking ye olde Xacto to pretty much anything, miniatures, legos, whatever.

Purists. They are to tabletop gaming as mac users to computers.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby mgb519 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

Whiteagle wrote:
BFenix wrote:NPU - Nice Part Use/Usage

But... but... BROKEN CHAIN!!! :cry:

Image

Now if only I had "Neuropol" on this computer...
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Keldoclock wrote:They aren't even your briks dude.

I dunno, I have no problems with taking ye olde Xacto to pretty much anything, miniatures, legos, whatever.

Purists. They are to tabletop gaming as mac users to computers.

But chains are the most awesome of pieces!
Why in the stud gods name would you want to ruin them like that?!?!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby BFenix » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:They aren't even your briks dude.

I dunno, I have no problems with taking ye olde Xacto to pretty much anything, miniatures, legos, whatever.

Purists. They are to tabletop gaming as mac users to computers.

But chains are the most awesome of pieces!
Why in the stud gods name would you want to ruin them like that?!?!


They are not ruined. You could still use them to customize minifigs... or pretty much anything else.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Soren » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 pm

The typeface is actually named 'Prototype'. You can snag it here. Neuropol is a little cheesy looking for me.

I felt a little bad about knifing up the chain links at first, but a) I have an assload of them that I never use, and b) there's something viscerally satisfying about cutting up a $0.60 part (maybe I have a thing for the tears of collectors. Who knows). And technically, the stud links I'm actually using are completely unmodified ;). Now, the link next to it got the ever-living fuck modified out of it...
Last edited by Soren on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Soren
Champion
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Oops, I slipped and fell in your mom.

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Tzan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Whiteagle wrote:But chains are the most awesome of pieces!
Why in the stud gods name would you want to ruin them like that?!?!


Please take this test and report the results here.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Tzan wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:But chains are the most awesome of pieces!
Why in the stud gods name would you want to ruin them like that?!?!


Please take this test and report the results here.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

Uh Tzan, I've already been diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder...

...And I got a 25, weird...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 pm

i got 12... cool.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Tzan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Your results have been cataloged for further study.


Maybe the introduction thread should have an additional question.
Have you been diagnosed with a developmental disorder?
Then give a few examples.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Tzan wrote:Your results have been cataloged for further study.


Maybe the introduction thread should have an additional question.
Have you been diagnosed with a developmental disorder?
Then give a few examples.

Well excuse me if I sound rude but, why would that be any of your damn business?
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby mgb519 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

17. Hmm. Thought I would have scored higher.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: ASMD Auxiliary Regiment

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Well i do have ADHD
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest